• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_02974vs00.jpg

i regret everything

Ketch

Once upon a time, Patrick Klepek worked at 1Up
2499582-2499581-4209451525-1UP%252BN.jpg

which was owned by Ziff Davis.

And then Ziff Davis shut 1up down, Patrick eventually ended up at GB, then Patrick left GB for Kotaku.... which got bodied slammed by Hulk Hogan and then bought out by Ziff Davis.

so you know. it's pretty funny.

Jintor

Drunken Johnny v's thing where he can't resist bringing something up and then saying he can't talk about it and then bring pressured into talking about it is great

Here in Saskatchewan everyone has a furnace in the winter its so cold you'd literally die without one in the winter but it also gets hot as fuck in the summer so most people have Central air as well

KillerAJD

Yeah, it was hot as balls today when I was in Petaluma. Luckily, my house does have central AC. Unfortunately, it bit the dust yesterday morning....It being near 90 degrees in the house and the sun is nowhere to be seen is not fun at all.

Ashby

Yeah, it was hot as balls today when I was in Petaluma. Luckily, my house does have central AC. Unfortunately, it bit the dust yesterday morning....It being near 90 degrees in the house and the sun is nowhere to be seen is not fun at all.

Jeff is fucking crazy.

That frog needs to quit frontin, it should be a black burnt husk to show people what the temp actually feels like.

Going back and hearing Luke or Ryan say retarded doesn't surprise me much, but it's when I go back to classic Retronauts and hear it come out of Jeremy Parish that I get reminded about how the times have changed.

on the last part of day 2 and I think these are the best E3 shows they've ever done

every segment has been great, literally no duds, it's crazy

yami4ct

Guys, I haven't played FFXIV since launch. Should I jump back in?

Early access for SB has been a bit of a mess, but Heavenward is amazing and Stormblood is shaping up even better. First part of ARR is slow, but that gets pretty great as well. By far my favorite writing in any FF and I enjoy the combat a fair bit.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a Central AC unit for my house and it has CHANGED MY LIFE.

My electricity bill is up, but SO IS MY QUALITY OF LIFE. Anyone saying its a California thing is crazy. I'm in San Diego and it is HOT AS BALLS down here quite frequently. AC is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom