• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is danny's ff14 series out

aFfXpGd.png

Should be soon.

Hindl

Catching up on the e3 live shows. Just finished day two.

Woods clash of clans story,
And trumbone story killed me.

Last segment was awesome. Jeff and everyone got me more excited/interested about rabbids Mario. Also they were right, I wish the game never leaked lol

Great show, onto day 3!
The best is yet to come

Early access for SB has been a bit of a mess, but Heavenward is amazing and Stormblood is shaping up even better. First part of ARR is slow, but that gets pretty great as well. By far my favorite writing in any FF and I enjoy the combat a fair bit.

Thanks for the response given that I was ignored in the main thread. I'm considering doing it but what was your favourite writing prior to FXIV? It's not the only selling point, I'm probably going to jump it already. Just want to know hat your style is if that makes sense.

daveo42

Banned
I lived without AC of any kind for one summer. Woke up in a sweaty, slimy pool of filth every morning for more than a month. Never again.

yami4ct

Thanks for the response given that I was ignored in the main thread. I'm considering doing it but what was your favourite writing prior to FXIV? It's not the only selling point, I'm probably going to jump it already. Just want to know hat your style is if that makes sense.

I don't really like FF's writing honestly. The best writing for FF for me tends to be more of the characters than the story, in which case my favorites are probably IV, IX and XII. I would say HW on is the first Final Fantasy where I like both the overall story and the characters in it.

In terms of Final Fantasy Fandom, it might be more illustrative to mention the games I really don't like. I dislike a lot about FFVIII in general and I absolutely hate FFVII with a passion so that's more of where I'm coming from.

dleazy spittin fire

SAVey1s.png

I fear for his safety from nintendo fans.

Lang isn't wrong, but the petition isn't, either.

There's a few reasons it skipped Switch, which aren't really applicable now. So Lang is correct in that it wasn't a lack of fan enthusiasm that kept the game off Switch in the first place.

But if Bandai Namco is going to bother funding a late port, they need to know there's a market that would want to buy it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's what happens when you name your game so close to the much superior recettear.

You come at the queen you best not miss.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He looks sadder.

Also man beast in the West really fell off huh? It's been an hour since the video came out but nobody cared to talk about it.

Tubobutts

Someone should give them hot hostess tips even though they'll forget them all.

My hot hostess tip is to have more hostesses instead of saying we definitely don't need more hostesses and then being confused when the hostesses all have low hp and then also refusing to have a full staff on duty.

repeater

I decided to sleep in my living room. Bigger room=better airflow then my room=less sweaty.

Unfortunately I am now awake and my eyes are sleepy. Stupid work in the morning.
I feel you, it being too hot to sleep is the worst part about summer - and I live in fucking Sweden, so I couldn't imagine what it's like in a place like California.

hamchan

Dan complaining about not being able to look at the heat bar for a quick second while he's fighting sounds like some real nonsense to me.

Mupod

Drew wasn't much worse at MGS3 than I was. I had played a lot of MGS1 and loved its arcadey simple approach to stealth, just snap necks and don't worry about the bodies. In 2-3 the fidgety controls combined with way more shit to worry about, meant I ended up getting impatient and shooting my way through them. After watching speedruns of them over the years I got a better sense of how to play MGS, so I'd probably do a lot better if I went back to them. I had a good handle on MGS4, easily did a no-kill run but there's like 8 minutes of actual video game in MGS4.

MGS5 is brilliant because it lets you do all that cool shit and it actually plays intuitively. But you know it didn't have 38 hours of cutscenes so it's the worst game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom