• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Splatoon loses a lot from a GB's perspective because its not new anymore. A big part of the appeal was Nintendo making a good FPS with a new IP. Without that, I doubt it'd be higher than 10 on a list.
Oh yeah I doubt Splatoon 2 even makes the list, especially in this year. I'm just speaking more from a personal perspective, Splatoon 2 in the first year with the other Nintendo games is pretty stacked. And Salmon run looks good, if they have an expansive single player campaign and their multiplayer is fleshed out, it'll be a worthy sequel to me

oti

Banned
Jeff won't like Splatoon 2 that much I predict.
Alex, Dan, Abby and maybe Vinny will like it though. Who knows.

Will Brad buy a Switch this year? He could buy so many useless Dota hats instead though. Tough choice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
first person shooter, third person shooter. its all the same really

It's the internet. People really like to shoot holes through semantics for whatever reason.

It's kind of like how you have to say 'in my opinion' even though it's bad English. You have to tell people or they'll think, for whatever reason, you're speaking factually.

It's kind of like how you have to say 'in my opinion' even though it's bad English. You have to tell people or they'll think, for whatever reason, you're speaking factually.

I kinda like that though. A lot of people do confuse their opinions as facts.

Final Fantasy XIII is not objectively terrible.

Still don't know why he he picked Petaluma to buy a house. Even to Sausalito it's like an hour. With his money, he could've got something closer...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Still don't know why he he picked Petaluma to buy a house. Even to Sausalito it's like an hour. With his money, he could've got something closer...

It's his hometown, his parents were close by before they passed.

He even convinced Ryan and Dave to go out there.

There was this weird trigger in my mind that when E3 Day 3 finished, my subconscious just went "welp, GB content is done time to find something else to do with my life" over the last few days.

Zombie Island when?
anyone picking up that darkest dungeon dlc

I made the fatal mistake of buying that game on PS4, where the patches are slow, and the expansions are missing. Really should've just let that PSN monet rot and gone with the PC version...

So, uh, no expansion for me.

Wunder

I always want more murder island.
But they need to bring in some ringers like in Daily Dota.

Is Pascual good at PUBG?

he's probably better than them and as a result they will revere and listen to him, which might be the kick in the pants they need to actually start fighting guys

Zombie Island when?

I made the fatal mistake of buying that game on PS4, where the patches are slow, and the expansions are missing. Really should've just let that PSN monet rot and gone with the PC version...

So, uh, no expansion for me.

Just picked it up coz I need a podcast-y game. I got kind of tired of it when I reached the Darkest Dungeon the first time and all the looking up I had to do to not get bopped by traps/curios. Sucks that the PS4 version is so far behind though, is the radiant update out? I heard thats pretty good

oti

Banned
Ways to get through #lecontentdrought

- Polygon has great gameplay videos on their Youtube channel, watched some E3 stuff I missed
- Startet watching the Nier playthrough by EZA
- Started my Unity Udemy course, did some codcademy courses before so it's smooth sailing in the beginning

print ("Where da content at") ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom