• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh blitz your meme has spread

https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/876907167617609728

8tRFDOe.jpg

Blitz made it!

I'm lost about this meme.

But I am watching Master of None and Aziz Ansari is on a date with a woman talking about WWE and Samoa Joe vs Dean Ambrose.

Summary for people who only vaguely understand what he's doing wrong?

Really the problem is he just button mashes when he should be more deliberate while holding down R1 to lock on, moving the camera to be behind who is fighting, and hitting X to evade when necessary. But not only that, he doesn't seem to fully understand any aspect of the heat system (they have struggled to see the icon since day one and there still seems to be confusion about heat levels).

Honestly none of this would be a huge deal but when he starts to complain about it or blame the game that's when people start to get annoyed.

Really the problem is he just button mashes when he should be more deliberate while holding down R1 to lock on, moving the camera to be behind who is fighting, and hitting X to evade when necessary. But not only that, he doesn't seem to fully understand any aspect of the heat system (they have struggled to see the icon since day one and there still seems to be confusion about heat levels).

Honestly none of this would be a huge deal but when he starts to complain about it or blame the game that's when people start to get annoyed.

The only real issue is the heat system stuff. It is insane to me how he still can't comprehend that heat actions happen when the bright blue fire icon is in the top right corner of the screen, not just by mashing triangle when the bars are full.

If you asked him how heat actions work he would say you fill the bars then hit triangle and it only works sometimes and that makes the combat bad

Edit: Ok watching more and Alex just mentioned the icon so they are aware it exists but maybe can't tell that Dan doesn't understand how it works?? Idk I didn't have this much trouble with the fighting and this was my first Yakuza game

Ulumsk

Apologies if it's obvious, but does anyone know what the "podcast" Ben and Bodega was recording on a bed that Drake mentioned on the E3 Nite 3 show? Upcoming Podburglers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom