• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an hour since the video came out but nobody cared to talk about it.

Hey man some people got to sleep and do stuff. It's an alright episode overall, things are escalating so I'm excited for the things they'll get to see.
Tak Fujii on how Dan plays Yakuza: "You'll be sucked"

7z236Ud.gif

Because he's been working on it a long time now and hasn't put out a good doc since Doom last year.

Look man, I know it's opinions and all but are you serious?

Ashby

We're never going to get more content because as a Northern Californian Jeff would rather die of heat stroke than have to deign to spend $50-100 on a AC unit.

daveo42

Banned
Huh. Not sure why they reopened it, seems like it'll still turn into a shitshow. I disagree with the guy but I see his point, and the rest of the interview is pretty good

Conversations seem to be going in the same direction to be honest. Not much to gleam from that specific portion of the interview other than if you do or don't agree with him.

Huh. Not sure why they reopened it, seems like it'll still turn into a shitshow. I disagree with the guy but I see his point, and the rest of the interview is pretty good

Every console or game thread eventually devolves into a bunch of wannabe experts explaining how they would run a company and launch and price a console because they played lots of videogames and spend lots of money on videogames and therefore know better than actual business executives and analysts.

If companies just made a console that did everything at the maximum graphics and sell it for very cheap, they'd be the best games company. Why aren't they listening to my advice?

Meneses

The music that plays during the cabaret minigame's fight sections is *chef kiss*.

Dan's hangups with Yakuza gameplay are weird. I think it's kinda telling that we're on part 19 and he just asked if he gets faster when he's at full Heat.

I really don't know if he'll be able to beat the later boss battles (especially since he doesn't really stock up on the better healing items).

He clearly enjoys everything else besides the gameplay, though, so it could probably be for the best to let one of the other duders take the reins for a bit.

daveo42

Banned
I try not to change my avatar too often, but I think I've switched a few times in the past year or two. Mostly around game releases or participating in Real Pic January.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't think I've ever switched my avatar cause who cares.

Edit:
Did I mention that Alex is the best person to follow on Twitter?
DCjgtpfUMAAeZWQ.jpg:large

Ways to get through #lecontentdrought

- Polygon has great gameplay videos on their Youtube channel, watched some E3 stuff I missed
- Startet watching the Nier playthrough by EZA
- Started my Unity Udemy course, did some codcademy courses before so it's smooth sailing in the beginning

print ("Where da content at") ;

I like how none of these suggestions involve actually playing video games yourself lol.

Does anyone on Neogaf actually play games?

daveo42

Banned
I like how none of these suggestions involve actually playing video games yourself lol.

You should know by now that no one actually plays games on GAF, they just come here to complain about them and their ever-growing backlogs.

I did actually make it to Door 4 in House of Fata Morgana last night.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hope we get a Friday the 13th stream this week. That game looks just broken enough to be entertaining for a stream or two.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hot take: Housemarquees art style is ugly as fuck and looks like the modern equivalent of those CDs youd get with 1000 games on it from the supermarket with like ugly remakes of Boulder Dash and they overuse particle effects to attempt to cover it up

games play fun though

oti

Banned

Ha! I did play a lot more of Ori and really like it now. Although it can get really frustrating at times. I also *tried* to play more Dark Souls but I still can't get passed that big knight behind the pig. I also tried the Yoshi demo on 3DS and it's super charming. Not my type of platforming typically but I enjoyed it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey man some people got to sleep and do stuff. It's an alright episode overall, things are escalating so I'm excited for the things they'll get to see.

http://i.imgur.com/7z236Ud.gif[IMG]

Look man, I know it's opinions and all but are you serious?[/QUOTE]

Obviously i know most people work on different timezones, it's just that we usually get more activity around a BitE so i was curious.

Still, we did just come from a long ass e3, so probably shouldn't be as surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom