• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Ann is Rise without being annoying

I mean...Ann is drastically superior in every way to Rise...but she's still not great as a character.

Whoa there we're gonna need to back up a sec. Ann is great but Makoto is top tier

vB9B5.gif

Unless something changes in the back half of Persona 5, Ann is just Rise with no decent story arc of her own to make her interesting. Rise was at least interesting. Ann is boring as sin.

I wish they would have done more with Shiho instead of just saying
well, she's going to a different school now, and having that be the last of her
. Also, Yukiko, and Makoto are the best

justjim89

even with all the bad opinions about P4 characters here, this is easily the worst post in this thread

It's kinda my specialty around these parts. And all my shitty opinions are totally sincere. I tried to enjoy Rogue Legacy for like 10 hours, but I hated playing it the entire time.

Hindl

Man, I get it being a little floaty, but Rogue Legacy was so cool. I never got far but I enjoyed my time with it. Dead Cells does look snappier though. Necrodancer is still my favorite roguelike

daveo42

Banned
It's kinda my specialty around these parts. And all my shitty opinions are totally sincere. I tried to enjoy Rogue Legacy for like 10 hours, but I hated playing it the entire time.

I wouldn't worry about it so much. Everyone in this thread has shitty opinions about something. I've never played Rogue Legacy and tend to bounce off rogue-likes real fast. I think I played maybe 20mins of Spelunky and then put it down. I get the appeal but it's just not a game for me.

Ashby

I'm like a game behind Jeff's feelings on Persona. I couldn't get into P4 because the cast wasn't the P3 cast. Loved those guys. I'm hoping the same doesn't happen with P5.

Alucrid

Banned
why was brad sitting during the farpoint ql? was it making him that sick? seems like the best kind of vr game to stand up and move around with

Salarians

I like Rise but I think 99% of why I like her is because of Laura Bailey. Same reason I can only tolerate Yosuke because of Yuri Lowenthal's voice.

Injured my thumb yesterday, so in my absence of game playing, I watched four more episodes of Beast in the East and actually feel confident about fully catching up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom