• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people excited for Dragon Ball FighterZ, I think we slept on DBZ Extreme Butoden on 3DS. Finally decided to boot it up and it's surprisingly solid. Stop me if you heard this before: It's a 3 vs 3 Dragon Ball fighting game by Arc System Works...

Please stop: QTE in 2017 games.
No, I need my Asura's Wrath successor.

Salarians

iJwtRWx.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You guys are really missing the obvious one.
If there is one thing that has to stop it's putting "influencers" in front of cameras

oti

Banned
Brad is the only person who cares, wants and is excited about Xbox Avatars.

Brad is a secret Xbox Avatars Brand Siren.

Nameless

I can tell by this thread and listening to the Bombcast that I'll be saltily waving around that Nioh banner around at the end of the year.

Also I like Gary Whitta
Whitta Whitta
but dude had his Nintendo undies on TIGHT this episode.

pronk420

Please ignore Dan's ARMS review - he specifically mentions the 'block button' as if using the non-motion controls is the main way to play the game. I'm guessing he mostly tested it with local multiplayer with only two joycons.

I wouldn't even bother playing it with the non-motion controls to play multiplayer, either buy another set of joycons or play it solo/online only.

Hindl

Bleh...I always got the impression it was going to be faster. Oh well.

It's more deliberate than your average fighter. You have to commit to your moves cuz you're wide open if you miss. It feels faster to play than it looks, but it's still not as fast as a regular fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom