• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I dislike about Wolfenstein: NEw Order is that it swaps the audio channels fro my left and right? LIke when noise comes out from the game, it swaps my channels from left to right and vice versa..

Hindl

I wish I liked Nier Automata more. I'm still really early on and the story is interesting but something isn't grabbing me. The world is kinda drab and the combat is a bit boring. I'll give it more time this weekend

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wish I liked Nier Automata more. I'm still really early on and the story is interesting but something isn't grabbing me. The world is kinda drab and the combat is a bit boring. I'll give it more time this weekend

Where are you up to?

Combat gets better or worse depending on your tastes.

TraBuch

Banned
I just went out to a Japanese restaurant and got some hibachi takeout. The fuck is this honey mustard tasting sauce that comes with it on the side?

So for the PS4 NA, is the release for Yakuza

Zero
Kiwami
Yakuza 6

So I play Kiwami in August and then I get Yakuza 6 in February/2018?

Should I just watch full videos of the story on youtube of 3-5?

Edit: Just ordered my Steelbook for Kiwami.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Extremely early I think.
I just got to the Forest Kingdom and have to go find some commercial facility

Yeah that's still a bit to go.

I dunno, I'll just say that A wasn't really impressive to me. Combat can be fun but as I've lined out you kind of have to explore the system more than the combat scenarios actually requires you to. Kinda like BotW in a way. Playing around with the different weapon combos and chip layout adds more variety, as well as the jump+heavy launcher and shoot+attack throw attack that you can do.

I do love the world though. It just fits the tone so well.

I'll just say get to B and see how you think. Personally I was rushing through A too because I wasn't super impressed by it too at the time.

Megasoum

Banned
Just watched a 20min E3 demo of Yakuza 6 and it's looking great...

Pretty sure I'll be skipping Kiwami tho... I mean, it's not like I'm planning on playing 2 to 5 anyway and at this point I'm all in for a more modern game with cell phones and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom