• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arms looks very fun to me. I also like the gimmick of being able to do that split screen action portable on one Switch. That is really cool. I really want a Switch.

3 is the worst AC. Lame setting, god awful gameplay and that tutorial was hot garbage.
I haven't played Unity so I can't say if it's better or worse but there were sooooo many things in 3 which were just, like, astonishing, as to how anyone could think they would be good ideas, in pretty much every department.

oti

Banned
I haven't played Unity so I can't say if it's better or worse but there were sooooo many things in 3 which were just, like, astonishing, as to how anyone could think they would be good ideas, in pretty much every department.

Walk to this green dot.
Now walk to this green dot.
Time to walk to that green dot.
YOU DID IT!
YOU WIN AT VIDEO GAMES!

Jennipeg

I agree, they also teased us with an interesting character in 3, and then ditched Haytham in favour of Connor, who was beyond tedious. I just couldn't care about him or his story, I would have liked him more if he actually listened the old man he harassed into training him.

Ketch

Arms seems like a bitch to farm the currency for different hands

It's not that bad. You get 50 from beating single player on medium and rack it up pretty fast in multiplayer. You get bonus coins for playing multiple matches in a row. The annoying part is not how fast you get the coins, but how which ones you unlock are random

So, is Cave Story good? It's a Metroidvania, right? I've always been a bit interested, and now that it's out on Switch it just seems a perfect platform for the game.

Despite the 3 star review (I'd say the game deserves 3.5 or 4 if they do half stars, I forget), it seems like Dan actually enjoys ARMS more than I thought reading the review vs watching the Quick Look. He's certainly pretty decent at the game.

Personally I agree that the game is great but a little more in the SP could have been nice. But this game might actually offer more than Overwatch which also sells for 60 on consoles.

dan did a proper dab

z6iOxSj.gif

Despite the 3 star review (I'd say the game deserves 3.5 or 4 if they do half stars, I forget), it seems like Dan actually enjoys ARMS more than I thought reading the review vs watching the Quick Look. He's certainly pretty decent at the game.

Personally I agree that the game is great but a little more in the SP could have been nice. But this game might actually offer more than Overwatch which also sells for 60 on consoles.

He doesn't charge his arms. He kind of just jumps and then 1-2 punches or grabs.

Okay, let's just ship Vinny and Alex back to the West Coast move Ben East and rename the crew Giant Bomb Millennial. It's the only hope they have of fighting off the Polygon video team and Kind of Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom