• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Even a 480p tekken 7 youtube video would look better than whatever that monstrosity on the ledt is

SFV has a different art style and it looks mostly fine. If your problem is with his facial hair, then yes, Akuma in SFV is a neckbeard dork. Thankfully he has his original costume in.

akumatoupt.jpg

p0nlyp80te1y28sqp.jpg

Just watched a 20min E3 demo of Yakuza 6 and it's looking great...

Pretty sure I'll be skipping Kiwami tho... I mean, it's not like I'm planning on playing 2 to 5 anyway and at this point I'm all in for a more modern game with cell phones and stuff like that.

That's a terrible idea. I've played Yakuza 1 and don't understand what's going on in the Yakuza 6 trailer. You wouldn't even know who Haruka is.

Joeku

Da Hoop Gawd Dave Lang streaming some Hitman Pro Mode.
https://www.twitch.tv/josephjbroni

...God I hope there's a season 2. I really wonder how expensive this game was to make, and how much the newfound indie-dom affects any second season plan IO might have had.

Also, they never got around to talking about this specifically on the pod, but if IO has Hitman now, I wonder what that means for the Mini Ninjas stuff in 2016 and Kane & Lynch in Absolution. It would be weird for things to get patched out of a five year old game.

I just cried a little laughing at a clip of the Mario Party shake the can Wii game. Holy shit I need to watch more of the Mario Party videos.

Is that the only MPP that you've watched?

You're in for a treat then.

I think I watched the first three. Regardless I'm just going to pick back up with 4.

I kinda wanna see them do MPP again but with Abby, Ben, Vinny, and Dan.

Dan because he's a monster at Mario Party.

That would be great! But raises two questions.

1) Can you do it without Jeff?

2) Could you just do it with the East crew for convenience?

That would be great! But raises two questions.

1) Can you do it without Jeff?

2) Could you just do it with the East crew for convenience?

1) We might need to put Alex somewhere in there. Maybe instead of Ben so we could get that cynicism that JEff provided?

2) Yeah that would be best, although I'd like to see Bens mettle in a high stakes situation.PUT HIM THROUGH THE CRUCIBLE, GOV'NA

Zoggy

Vinny has said Jeff is not his boss. Either here on gaf or on the 1099 podcast. Can't remember where.
Well I remember a upf where bunny said they should take shrooms and play x game and Jeff chimed in with "as your direct supervisor I have to say you can't do that here"

Joeku

Oh no guys, it looks like Crazy Taxi's ad server is down. Any ad popups for bonuses are clearing without ads, but it's not letting me fill up my gas tank. Goddammit, Sega, I need my unleaded.

oti

Banned
Oh no guys, it looks like Crazy Taxi's ad server is down. Any ad popups for bonuses are clearing without ads, but it's not letting me fill up my gas tank. Goddammit, Sega, I need my unleaded.
Time to delete the app and free yourself.

Anjin M

I would actually like to see the Beast crew play the Mario Parties or the like. Abby might actually be competitive. Vinny's chaotic nature would swing the games wildly. And Alex's self loathing would help maintain the proper direction tone to the proceedings.

I would actually like to see the Beast crew play the Mario Parties or the like. Abby might actually be competitive. Vinny's chaotic nature would swing the games wildly. And Alex's self loathing would help maintain the proper direction tone to the proceedings.

They should play Sonic Shuffle.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The problem is that their format just makes it look like the series is going on forever.

Breaks in between and once it happens more episodes per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom