• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectation: murder

Reality: murdered

I had a good match

I was being a gatekeeper, I was guarding the edge of the circle where I knew alot of people would come from, killed a few

but then I ventured too far from my fox hole and found myself staring down the barrel of a shotgun

I did not make good decisions

lol this stream
IMNkUN6l.png

Thanks to Rorie for pushing me towards Wildlands. Game is good so far, looks great too (except characters sometimes).

I enjoyed playing it. It has some issues, there's no denying that, but I had a good time with it. My friends and I are currently playing through the DLC stuff. Narco Road isn't great, but Fallen Ghosts seems alright.

I think I got three chicken dinners and only felt like I deserved one. And one match earlier today, I managed to take out a window camper from an open field. That was more gratifying than winning.

Ashby

The new OSSC revision is available and good lord is it cheap. I have a good PVM and I might just impulse buy the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom