• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
pls change your avatar

dude thats what im telling him in discord i had to adblock it

You people are insane.

its better than awakening with its 3/4th of the maps being insanely bad

better than fates since i dont need to buy 3 copies of the game and the story isnt super shit

better than what ive played of echoes since it isnt 3 hours of pure exposition coming outta of everyones mouth to justify the MC falling in love with his "cousin"

plus it has all my favorite characters from the good FEs so its great

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Unless I'm going to shoot people in the head I don't want to connect to something everytime I just want to boot a game up.

Also maybe it's because I've just been downloading bad gacha games where it's trying to sell me something whenever I boot the game up.

pizzacat

Banned
Unless I'm going to shoot people in the head I don't want to connect to something everytime I just want to boot a game up.

Also maybe it's because I've just been downloading bad gacha games where it's trying to sell me something whenever I boot the game up.

the gacha games are good brother

let me tell you about this little gem called granblue

0k6Zsci.gif

Harpuia

...Anyways, I finally got around to watching the latest Murder Island. It was a lot of fun! Jumping into the heat of things makes for a more interesting show. I also hope Alex takes the last 10 minutes to heart wrt. team positioning. Was cool seeing him snipe fools, before the squad he spotted turned the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom