• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
but seriously, Ben had the best game last friday

Ben is saving UPF

3GLVg.gif

don't look into that game anymore than that. i made the mistake of giving it a shot

robotrock

Banned
Someone here used to rock a Jon Hamm avatar. There's a lot of good Jon Hamm faces in Baby Driver that would be prime avatar material

Joeku

Frankly Hamm has the comedy chops I'm surprised there are no avatars of him from 30 Rock. Dude is good.

Actually I'm not surprised. Considering how many fucking Patrick Bateman, Heisenberg, TDK Joker, and Johnny V avatars there are, people never stopped being teenagers that idolized shitty people.

imBask

Banned
Frankly Hamm has the comedy chops I'm surprised there are no avatars of him from 30 Rock. Dude is good.

Actually I'm not surprised. Considering how many fucking Patrick Bateman, Heisenberg, TDK Joker, and Johnny V avatars there are, people never stopped being teenagers that idolized shitty people.

people idolize John Vignocchi?

Oh should I change my avatar?

It's kind of a nothing "They mentioned my name!" segment, but that's hard to complain about when about two hours of the actual podcast is just offtopic improv comedy anyway.

Oh for sure. I should have said that it is my favorite podcast and it's not a big deal. Just was curious since it kind of came up at the end of this episode.

I just want to say that this weekend I completed the Tarey town sidequest, grabbed a few more memories, and marched my way into Hyrule Castle to beat Ganon. Other than the memories, these moments redeemed the game a good bit in my eyes. I think infiltrating Hyrule Castle (including me getting the Hylian shield in the basement) was one of the best moments in the entire series. And meanwhile, Tarey town showed the character of the npc's I had largely been missing.

I still think it is personally near the bottom of my 3D Zelda list, but I thought I would post that since people were shocked when I said I was disappointed a week or so ago. I really think if they kept all the mechanics they introduced in BotW and improved the story, dungeons, and towns (and music please) I would be psyched for a sequel like that.

LiK

Omg, the parade of Ben avatars...

Edit: Piston was banned? No wonder he actually tweeted me. Thought that was unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom