• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
They got his proportions just right and I'm always a fan of bringing lesser known, stupider characters into these games but Spidercide's costume is all wrong

f49X3D4.png

Harpuia

That is incredibly stupid. I hope they were joking

I skipped class once in high school to watch e3. I think it was the 2012 e3. Which I think was a relatively tame year. That's about as much as I've ever done. This also put things into perspective for me regarding the hype cycle and bullshit marketing in video games.

I think I came out of this with a net positive.

daveo42

Banned
Bets on how long Destiny 2 talk will last today? I'm betting it's close to 90 minutes in total. Also expecting most of the TGS news to be glossed over other than ZoE2 on PS4 and 10 allotted seconds about MH from Jason.

That is incredibly stupid. I hope they were joking

It's on the internet. It has to be true.

robotrock

Banned
Bets on how long Destiny 2 talk will last today? I'm betting it's close to 90 minutes in total. Also expecting most of the TGS news to be glossed over other than ZoE2 on PS4 and 10 allotted seconds about MH from Jason.
They'll mention that there's a review on the site you can click for extended thoughts, and that'll be it.

In seriousness maybe I wait for a Taken King-like expansion first. It's mostly that I ended up buying one-year of PS+ (around the OW anniversary event) and the only multiplayer gaming I'm doing really is Overwatch and not as much so figure I maybe put that sub to use a bit more.

So I don't keep up with GB as much as I used too... Any suggestions for stuff to watch from the last week or so? Think the last thing I saw was the latest Steal My Sunshine.

robotrock

Banned
Tbh, for what they most likely cost, none of the immersive sims did great

Not Dishonored, not prey, not Deus Ex, not Hitman.
Feel like none of those publishers really put much effort into pushing those games though. I don't think it's the genre's fault.

DOOM last year probably could have had stronger sales if Bethesda sent out prerelease review copies.
It's dishonored, so probably not.
Dishonored 1 did really well. 2 though, uhhhhhhhhhhh

Remember what Jeff said about Destiny 1, and how you can just come back every few months and the stuff you did is largely trivialized. Wait til all the stuff is out, I reckon.

That's just MMO game design. If you feel that way about loot drops then don't bother playing.

Top Bottom