• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

YWXQTBm.gif

Joeku

Reminds me of KFC back home, they used to serve a regular cheese burger for some reason. They stopped doing that though a few years ago.

Taco Bell in Canada feels like it has always served french fries. Not sure if they started doing that elsewhere too, though. Like, you're fucking taco bell. Don't sell fries.

One of the last things I did with my friends before moving was going to BWW and then a midnight showing of Zootopia while super drunk. My friend fell down the steps by the seats in the theater. I got it on video and posted it on social media like a good friend does.

I forgot a detail. Also went to a super old games store and bought BLACK for Xbox that I could not play and my stairs friend bought Earthbound with the original box and manuals for $500

Black on PS2 for PS4 when EA, you fucks

Geez why couldn't Rorie just send a tshirt to this itchy man. He gave him all the information necessary for the replacement and easily could have sent him one. I guess Rorie is to busy petting dogs and playing WOW to help this poor man! I'm cancelling my Premium subscription because of this!!

obvious sarcasm

Someone send me some buffalo wild wings, honey BBQ and garlic Parmesan flavors, boneless.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've kind of gotten the impression that people don't really love them? And weekly seems like too often

I mean it's just after the bombcast stream, seems more like a natural extension really.

Also I like it, they like it, there seems to be an audience for it.

BTA

If we're gonna talk avatars, we're only a Junya Ikeda avatar away from fully repping the worst season of Garo up in here.

also I'm about to eat too much steak tips while watching What The Fark Is ARK; this is going to go very well

About to download the Deadly Premonition ER, never seen it before, before my premium expires--which team is better?
VJ starts off better, but as Vinny blazes through the game it increasingly becomes routine and they seem more and more bored towards the latter episodes. BR is rough at first, but turns into an amazing roller coaster ride as Brad struggles with gameplay and everything becomes a life or death fight, plus Ryan gets really into the story.

I've said before that I hate turn-based strategy games, but I decided to get Mario and Rabbids anyway. I'm glad I did because it's great so far and really addictive.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Anyone know why is Jeff so obsessed with call in shows? Seems kind of weird to break that type of thing into it's own podcast.

Jeff had fixin's in his early life on wanting to be a radio DJ, but as he learned more about the industry he bowed out and focused on games criticism.

BTA

So I went to the ARK Wiki to see what the endgame could possibly be and I wonder else if anyone else has the same questions about this feature list that I do because
YOU CAN'T JUST DROP "SUMMON THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORMS" IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIST???

EDIT: You can make syringes to steal people's blood.

And use it to recover your health.

Top Bottom