• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Snagret

Anyone know why is Jeff so obsessed with call in shows? Seems kind of weird to break that type of thing into it's own podcast.
I think Jeff appreciates the chaos that call-in shows invite. He also seems to enjoy interacting with his audience to some extent.
Was The Surge any good?
It's a really fun twist on the souls combat and while ymmv I also thought it was a quite a good looking game. It's pretty short, like 10-15 hours depending on how quickly you can brute force your way through some areas.

As someone who felt kind of burned out by the "souls" genre I felt like it did enough to distinguish itself without feeling like a total rip off and also didn't overstay its welcome.

BTA

Ok I can't glance at this wiki any longer.

Next Murder Island should be the ARK battle royale mode which features such patch notes as "Reduced Bronto damage by 50%".

I wonder how many people lurk this thread whether they have an account or not. Last thread had over one million views, but I would wager that at least 85 percent of the posts were from regulars to the thread.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ok I can't glance at this wiki any longer.

Next Murder Island should be the ARK battle royale mode which features such patch notes as "Reduced Bronto damage by 50%".

I find that funny because I'm pretty sure the beastcast had once suggested that the blue zone be replaced by encroaching dinosaurs.

Lari

Just watched The Dark Tower. It wasn't as terrible as I was led to believe.

Nor was it particularly good, it was a mildly entertaining blockbustery romp.

Tagyhag

That's a good head of hair on that kid.

As long as he doesn't have the Caravella hairline he'll be ok :p

BThUSgwCEAAoV58.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
Just watched The Dark Tower. It wasn't as terrible as I was led to believe.

Nor was it particularly good, it was a mildly entertaining blockbustery romp.
Rarely is something as terrible as people would have you believe.

Except UPF and WWE.

J_Viper

In my top 5 of the year.

It's a really fun twist on the souls combat and while ymmv I also thought it was a quite a good looking game. It's pretty short, like 10-15 hours depending on how quickly you can brute force your way through some areas.

As someone who felt kind of burned out by the "souls" genre I felt like it did enough to distinguish itself without feeling like a total rip off and also didn't overstay its welcome.

Hmmm, interesting, maybe I should give it a shot for 30 bucks

Technomancer is also 9 dollars...

How do people get through Deadly Premonition?

I love Twin Peaks but man it's hard giving the game a go when it's so putrid gameplay and performance wise.

How do people get through Deadly Premonition?

I love Twin Peaks but man it's hard giving the game a go when it's so putrid gameplay and performance wise.
There are some things which make the game significantly more tolerable to go through. Look up how to get the radio and infinite ammo SMG (and also recommended but not as mandatory, infinite ammo flamethrower).

Xater

I think Vinny should sit down with Dan to play through Snatcher and Policenauts.

Swery needs a sugar daddy like Taro does with Yosuke Saito.

We as gamers just overestimate our own niche.

I also question the choice of Fig. It just seems like projects there get less eyes on them.

Antiwhippy

Yeah as someone who has backed products both in Kickstarter and indiegogo i can't say I'm thrilled to have to keep up with another crowdfunding site.

Antiwhippy

Eh i generally have ok results backing various projects. The thing is i just don't back a lot of game projects. :p

Indivisible is pretty much the only one.

Xater

Yeah as someone who has backed products both in Kickstarter and indiegogo i can't say I'm thrilled to have to keep up with another crowdfunding site.

Just an example I had no idea Pillars of Eternity 2 got funded on Fig. I am one of the backers for the original game on Kickstarter. Awareness of Kickstarter projects just seems way better. Looking at backer numbers they also seem comparatively higher. The only thing Fig has is the investment option, but I don't think that's good for just every project. The Good Life is probably the prime example for that.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Hello there.
My involuntary vacation began when Ben and Abby "Queen of games and crushes on Blitz" were hired.

I will stay away from OT. Lesson learned.

Top Bottom