• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

IEkSxFc.jpg

office stream should just look like this for the entire duration of the raid tomorrow

BTA

How is an Apple Watch the only watch in the entire world that you have ever owned?

It's not! I just went straight from wearing one for like half of a year into being given the Watch as a gift.

And the one I wore then is at my family's house because I reasonably did not really expect to bring it with me to this apartment as a backup.

Play Golf Story.

Speaking of watches, do any of you remember that Jurassic Park watch from Burger King? It had like a holographic dinosaur eye on the face. It was fucking sick!

It's the only timepiece worth owning.

robotrock

Banned
Happy to see they got Brad on for the SNES Classic quick look. It would be nice to see more studio content focusing on older games with all of GB West's editorial. I can't live on only Jeff home streams and yearly game tapes/demo derbies.

I'm telling the truth. It's incredibly disappointing.
How did Galaxy 1 not set up your expectations for Galaxy 2

Happy to see they got Brad on for the SNES Classic quick look. It would be nice to see more studio content focusing on older games with all of GB West's editorial. I can't live on only Jeff home streams and yearly game tapes/demo derbies.

How did Galaxy 1 not set up your expectations for Galaxy 2
Galaxy 1 was excellent and inventive. Galaxy 2 was Galaxy 1 with terrible level design and annoying mechanics. It's the only 3D Mario that I've never finished.

Galaxy 1 was excellent and inventive. Galaxy 2 was Galaxy 1 with terrible level design and annoying mechanics. It's the only 3D Mario that I've never finished.

"terrible" is a bit much

there's definitely a little too much focus on formulaic boss fights (how any times do you run around on a small sphere waiting for a boss to be vulnerable?), gimmicks and waggle in lieu of honest to god platforming, but it's still pretty good

Stoze

You ever see an opinion so bad it makes you question why you even take the time to discuss videogames with other people on a forum

Salarians

I just saw a commercial for a show and the serious announcer man read a twitter person's "giving me the feels" quote and I have to leave earth now

Top Bottom