• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

patapuf

How can you ever rotate Rabbid Peach out when she's the only group healer?

She's not though. Both Rabbit Luigi and Rabbit Mario are arguably better at healing than Rabbit peach.

And i think peach popper heals too (i don't have her yet, though):

Its been 15 years since I played it.

How long is Kingdom Hearts 1? Ben is only 5 hours in and my soul hurts at how painful this video feature has become.

patapuf

Its been 15 years since I played it.

How long is Kingdom Hearts 1?

From what i remember 30-40 Hours? Depending on how much side stuff like the arena you do.

I like the longer run time today. If Ben ever wants to finish this he needs to do longer episodes. Also his poor starting choice is really starting to bite him in combat.

Ashby

She's not though. Both Rabbit Luigi and Rabbit Mario are arguably better at healing than Rabbit peach.

I don't see anything in Rabbid Luigi's skill tree that says anything about group healing

- J - D -

Nothing quite like a tepid feature stretched out for potentially 30+ weeks.

I only have one room in my heart for one of those, and it's upf.

BTA

I don't see anything in Rabbid Luigi's skill tree that says anything about group healing

It's incredibly terribly described on the skill tree but his vamp dash doesn't just steal health for him- it inflicts vamp, which is a status effect. So anyone else who hurts that enemy can heal.

I still haven't gotten the hang of relying on it but it's definitely useful.

Vampire doesn't work on bosses. And Rabbid Luigi's relies on dash anyway, and you're not always going to be able to dash into someone, especially when his dash caps out at two. Rabbid Peach can pop a long-range, aoe, near full heal every other turn and can erect a very powerful shield on the off turns.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I want us to take a moment and appreciate the serious discussion we are having about if Rabbid Luigi or Rabbid Peach is a better battlefield healer

patapuf

Vampire doesn't work on bosses. And Rabbid Luigi's relies on dash anyway, and you're not always going to be able to dash into someone, especially when his dash caps out at two. Rabbid Peach can pop a long-range, aoe, near full heal every other turn and can erect a very powerful shield on the off turns.

I generally prefer being able to spread my guys out, which is why i like vampire.

I want us to take a moment and appreciate the serious discussion we are having about if Rabbid Luigi or Rabbid Peach is a better battlefield healer

I must admit i'm surprised at it's quality and design. It's legitimately something different among SRPG's.

Ban Puncher

Watching Brad play Sonic Mania.

BXGWRyH.gif

BTA

Hey guys could we maybe not post gifs like that without warning? It's uncomfortable to see at best.

I just hope Vampyre will actually be a good game.

I keep forgetting a thing but I'm vaguely interested in it; is it, uh, even coming out anytime soon?

Thanks Brad

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1430999

Pretty low on the list of things I'd wish they'd be focusing on, but fun news for the folks stuck in 2006 I suppose

Having achievements would lead me to lean Switch for more multiplayer digital games, to be honest, so I hope it's true. I'm not obsessed with getting trophies or anything but if they're achieveable and I like a game enough it pushes me to do more things in it.

oti

Banned
Have you considered a career in games journalism with your skillset?
I played through Super Meat Boy on 360, Punchy. I'm good at video games.
has he never played a mario kart?
👍
I don't understand how professional game journalists can be so bad at playing games.

I've seen 5-year-olds do better at Sonic than Brad did.
If you didn't grow up with Sonic, you don't know how to play Sonic. Sonic's base design is an utter mess. Blame the designers.

TraBuch

Banned
"Ryan said faggot once though"

Fucking. Morons.
That was an unfortunate slip of the tongue, but that word was a part of a lot of people's vocabulary growing up, especially Ryan and Jeff's age, so it's not a surprise it could slip out. I still occasionally use retarded as a pejorative and always feel bad afterwards.

There's never been a time in anyone's life that's currently alive where the N word was an acceptable word where you could use it in your regular life often enough that it could just slip out in a moment of anger.

Top Bottom