• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

What do you suppose keeps literally every single GB stream from starting on time? You'd think they would have figured out what's causing the delay on their end, and just start doing whatever they're doing 15 minutes earlier or something.

Harpuia

What do you suppose keeps literally every single GB stream from starting on time? You'd think they would have figured out what's causing the delay on their end, and just start doing whatever they're doing 15 minutes earlier or something.

They gotta wait for Brad to wake up from his post lunch nap, of course!

Is I'ma Dog the next Lockdown?

Audio checks, stream checks, game checks, and then double checks, fixing whatever goes wrong, then starting checks again. (100% layman guesswork here.)

Stuff breaks, duder.

Hasney

Probably not the same thing twice I'd bet

daveo42

Banned
Vinny showing his age, forgetting what the stream is supposed to be.

Edit: LOL, this is just like the phone calls on the Bombcast aftershow.

Live production is hard.

Looting and not shooting, is not the way, here's what Captain Dan, has to say.

In other news, Irma is over, work is canceled for a couple day, so nice to see a Giant Bomb stream (on my phone).

The sad thing about Zelda is that I can't do it again and never will be able to. Yeah I'd like to play through it again but I put over 100 hours into it and feel I've seen most of what it has to offer.

I guess that's the mark of a truly great game - that I'm really bummed it ended, even after that many hours.

cordy

Banned
Man...Destiny 2...is it really as great as people say it is? I'm seeing it get all this praise and I wonder because if so I might need to jump in sooner than expected.

I have no dog in the GOTY race because mine is like, either Prey or Life is Strange, and aint no way either cracks the top 10.

So I hope Destiny 2 wins just so I can watch the world burn

Kaibutsu

Man...Destiny 2...is it really as great as people say it is? I'm seeing it get all this praise and I wonder

Yes.

edit: i mean look at my beautiful character!
DJYoViIW0AEG9ue.jpg

Hasney

2014 all over again. Best fps of the year won't even make it on the list thanks to Destiny and another Shadow of Mordor game.

Iv tried playing it so many times. Best FPS to watch maybe, but man, I really hate shooting in Wolfenstein. Just hope it's massively improved in 2

I'm thinking Wolfenstein beats out whatever spot would've been saved for Shadow. The hype just isn't there among the staff for the latter while the former had half the staff queuing up playing New Order out of excitement.

Iv tried playing it so many times. Best FPS to watch maybe, but man, I really hate shooting in Wolfenstein. Just hope it's massively improved in 2

It's running off the new Doom engine so theoretically it could be comparable in the feel of the guns.

oti

Banned
The sad thing about Zelda is that I can't do it again and never will be able to. Yeah I'd like to play through it again but I put over 100 hours into it and feel I've seen most of what it has to offer.

I guess that's the mark of a truly great game - that I'm really bummed it ended, even after that many hours.

DLC coming out this year. Hopefully it will be good. Otherwise Mario Odyssey will take GOTY and run away with it.

Wunder

Hot take if Zelda had come out right now, it'd be GOTY by a mile

they all forgot how magical that game is

Yeah I think timing really hurt it and Horizon too, it would've been hard to squeeze Zelda in between all these releases but if it somehow did come out in October or something it would be very hard to top

LiK

Man...Destiny 2...is it really as great as people say it is? I'm seeing it get all this praise and I wonder because if so I might need to jump in sooner than expected.

It's great. It's the Destiny game we wanted originally.

Top Bottom