• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yakuza 0
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nier: Automata
Persona 5
Hellblade
Horizon
PUBG
Mario + Rabbids
Destiny 2

I removed everything that is either not out yet or will probably only be mentioned once or twice during GOTY. They are all good games, except Sonic of course

ugLavWt.png

Salarians

I didn't love Journey the first time I played it. I went back to it over a year later and enjoyed it much more but Abzu was the better experience for me.

mhanna49

Neo Member
Ben called Failsafe good in Destiny 2 and doesn't think Failsafe is Tiny Tina tier awful. How? Both Failsafe and Cayde were annoying and were not humorous. Your ghost even gets annoyed with some of their dialogue because they are so annoying.

oti

Banned
Ben called Failsafe good in Destiny 2 and doesn't think Failsafe is Tiny Tina tier awful. How? Both Failsafe and Cayde were annoying and were not humorous. Your ghost even gets annoyed with some of their dialogue because they are so annoying.

Ben calling Failsafe good is totally on brand for Ben. His brand are lame jokes.

imBask

Banned
i'm wondering if Apple are at the point where they're just trying to see how much they can get away with

people will say this animal face shit is revolutionary somehow

I'm really surprised that Brad is making Diablo comparisons with Destiny.

They are fundamentally really different games to the point where I think they are barely comparable outside of "You get loot and work with small party of people," which seems needlessly reductive.

Top Bottom