• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Ashby

I went from an iPhone 4S to a refurbished HTC One M8 which is my current phone. You bet your ass I'm getting that X.

I have no problem spending thousands of dollars on video games and other shit every year but a $999 phone is just completely insane to me, that's one realm of technology where I'm kind cheap with, I'm using a used Iphone 6s that I got for $200 and I was kinda on the fence about spending that much on a phone.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
My Galaxy is broken and slow as hell and it annoys me extremely cause I do not want to spend any money on a new phone since I basically only use it for Twitter, Internet, Signal and sometimes to call somebody.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I just bought a $300 phone that works amazing for everything I need. My phone is my twitter, gaf, and text machine.

xuchu

Are they gonna do a destiny 2 raid stream? Seems like the crew are into it and Brad, Jeff, Abby and Dan have all completed the nightfall meaning they're probably ready gear wise for the raid.

Another 6 hour stream in which Jeff slowly but surely gets sick

Are they gonna do a destiny 2 raid stream? Seems like the crew are into it and Brad, Jeff, Abby and Dan have all completed the nightfall meaning they're probably ready gear wise for the raid.

I hope so, I rewatched the Destiny 1 raid videos last week and I look forward to the new ones.

They are. They need to get leveled up first.

Hindl

PDP could rape a girl on camera and his fans would say she was asking for it.

This won't kill him.
What happens to him doesn't matter. Society needs to come out and publicly shame and disparage this behavior so others don't think it's acceptable. PDP may not change, but if people address it head on instead of ignoring it, others might

TraBuch

Banned
What happens to him doesn't matter. Society needs to come out and publicly shame and disparage this behavior so others don't think it's acceptable. PDP may not change, but if people address it head on instead of ignoring it, others might
I'm specifically responding to the part where he said PDP will be history after this. He won't be.

Harpuia

I change my phone every 2-3 years because I like new toys, and because it's easy to justify. I have my phone with me 24/7, I use it every single day of my life.

Having a supercomputer in my pocket that can inform me on just about anything that ever happened ever, and that I can use as an agenda, an alarm clock, a calculator, etc etc, is something i'm willing to invest my hard earned money into

Smartphones are dope.

Yeah I got my current S7 like a year ago, after going 3 years with a potato phone. I feel like I got a phone right at the cusp of the next two years not really changing it up much, so this should last me at least 2-3 more years.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
lol if you think this will do much for him you haven't been paying attention

all it will do is make it harder for the little guys on youtube/streaming. He'll keep his fanbase.

I do pay attention. it's an aspect of my job to do so.

PDP could rape a girl on camera and his fans would say she was asking for it.

This won't kill him.

History is an over arching term. he's slowly chipping away, his base is strong now, but it won't be long and commenting on the original posters thoughts of just letting him fade without comment was where my comment came from is that we should be drilling into everyone's heads, especially his fans, that what he did was blatantly wrong and to also pay attention to the signs that he has done acts like this multiple times now. his time will come and then he will go. lots of his fans are still impressionable kids. key word being impressionable.

BTA

A thing I considered today was maybe moving to an Android phone + iPad mini so I can have a phone I can in theory not be constantly annoyed by every new version of without giving up my almost a decade long investment in the iOS ecosystem (or at least upgrading to an 8 and then thinking more seriously about this for 2 years from now) because holy shit do I ever not want to carry around an adapter (which will already be impractical) just so I can use headphones.

Then while talking to someone on Twitter about it I remembered I'm wearing an Apple Watch and thus can never escape.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the giant bomb comments are something
I am getting sooooo fucking tired of the constant moral outrage that is the internet. I really like Austin, but unfortunately Waypoint's SJW slant on everything is just... meh.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
WAkqPuy.png

I'm really into this joke

BTA

the giant bomb comments are something

He is (of course) getting a ton of shit in his Twitter mentions right now and just... fuck all of those people, especially anyone who serious complains about him "ruining the site" like he changed GB or some shit, as if the rest of the staff wouldn't agree with him most of he time to begin with.

Time to get the new Apple Watch with the phone plan

That still needs an iPhone to begin with, doesn't it?

oti

Banned
A thing I considered today was maybe moving to an Android phone + iPad mini so I can have a phone I can in theory not be constantly annoyed by every new version of without giving up my almost a decade long investment in the iOS ecosystem (or at least upgrading to an 8 and then thinking more seriously about this for 2 years from now) because holy shit do I ever not want to carry around an adapter (which will already be impractical) just so I can use headphones.

Then while talking to someone on Twitter about it I remembered I'm wearing an Apple Watch and thus can never escape.

Sell the phone.
Sell the watch.
Be free.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How is Rabbids+Mario if I'm more into seeing Mario and Rabbids do dumb shit and only feel 'ok' about turn based strategy games

BTA

Anyway to bring it back to #summerjams guess who's weak and was at a farmers market again and just bought apple currant jelly and then impulse bought black currant raspberry jam when they saw it while checking out.

It's me.

Hindl

How is Rabbids+Mario if I'm more into seeing Mario and Rabbids do dumb shit and only feel 'ok' about turn based strategy games
I think you'd like it, but maybe wait for a sale to be safe. All the goofy stuff is limited cutscenes and also the roomba commenting on Rabbids doing dumb shit around the world. I like the Rabbids and also like turned based strategy so I think it's pretty good, but it's probably a 4:1 ratio of turn based strategy to dumb shit

TraBuch

Banned
Is it bad that I want to see one of those assholes invoke Ryan's name so we can see Jeff just fucking tear into their asses?

Top Bottom