• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HQ is really cool. Slick as hell, fun little 10-15 minute bursts. It's the first time in a while I feel like I've gotten in early on some Cool New Internet Thing. (It's funny how often Waypoint is referenced in the chat.)

BTA

HQ is really cool. Slick as hell, fun little 10-15 minute bursts. It's the first time in a while I feel like I've gotten in early on some Cool New Internet Thing. (It's funny how often Waypoint is referenced in the chat.)

It happens at 3 Eastern, right? I guess I’ll check it out tomorrow.

kulapik

Another cool app i get screwed by for being an Android user :( though I guess that once Android gets in prices are gonna be lamer

Nerokis

Dan trying to defend Vince somehow might be one of the most Dan things he has ever done *facepalm*

In fairness, Dan seemed perfectly fine admitting that Vince is a terrible human being. I didn't read what he said as defending Vince, so much as confessing to a certain fascination with the fact of his existence. It's sort of understandable.

Also, GITR inspired me to do a deep dive on wrestling stuff. The Undertaker vs. Yokozuma match Dan talked about was actually pretty cool, everyone should look up the Jimmy Jacobs and Lacey storyline, and it's neat that there are all these indie promotions thriving outside of the WWE structure.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
looks like he wants to be there for a change

GKXPYph.png

daveo42

Banned
These mics are now too hot. I'm sure everyone will be happy when the new Video Producer starts.

Have they stopped doing the bombcast aftershow or are they taking a break?

Jason being out and the raging wildfires have kind of put it on hold the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom