• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

GKXPYph.png
mood

Wunder

wow I didnt even realize there was a stream going because the front page has nothing on it

tweetbot's search functionality sucks ass btw

I just use the default twitter app on iOS. I like it.
Tweeten chrome extension, I tried to use the app but having in browsers is easier.
The only thing I don’t like about iOS app is the giant ads.

Also this is a bad stream.
Maybe it is a alright stream now.

Finally playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and why did they bring back these terrible mine cart and rocket stages. This is why it lost best music.

Cool that they're playing Overgrowth. Definitely one of those games that you've heard about and seen on the outskirts of gaming for years and years. Figured it'd never amount to anything other than cool tech demo videos on YouTube.

imBask

Banned
i've finished the segment on Grand Tourismoot on the bombcast... The way they described it, if you told me that game was a parody of racing games, I would've believed you. That sounds like the most insane suits committee game idea of all time, entirely built out of pie charts and booze

I wanna open my copy now, I need to see this insanity in action

In fairness, Dan seemed perfectly fine admitting that Vince is a terrible human being. I didn't read what he said as defending Vince, so much as confessing to a certain fascination with the fact of his existence. It's sort of understandable.

Also, GITR inspired me to do a deep dive on wrestling stuff. The Undertaker vs. Yokozuma match Dan talked about was actually pretty cool, everyone should look up the Jimmy Jacobs and Lacey storyline, and it's neat that there are all these indie promotions thriving outside of the WWE structure.

I guess but i don't think its worth it trying to find that part in someone like that tbh, plus he didn't make that as clear in the beginning which luckily Alex kept prodding it so he could pivot correctly. *shrug*

To the series in general it was cool seeing them marking out to wrestling even if its fucking trash right now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i've finished the segment on Grand Tourismoot on the bombcast... The way they described it, if you told me that game was a parody of racing games, I would've believed you. That sounds like the most insane suits committee game idea of all time, entirely built out of pie charts and booze

I wanna open my copy now, I need to see this insanity in action

I feel like if this was actually designed by suits and pie charts it would have been nixed at the concepts stage.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Suits: "You want to turn our super successful multi million selling mainstream blockbuster franchise into the most niche and hardcore competitive Sim racer on console?"

"What."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom