• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Watching the megadate with Danika and Austin from a while back that I missed somehow, and boyyyy it'll never not be rough watching people talk over Jackbox instructions and then proceed to be completely lost during the game, lol

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
These are the kinds of comments that turn me off.

Y'all are crazy. ��

There's something to be said about a world that you can sink your teeth into.

Also the story of the first one was such a nothing thing that I didn't have to finish it to feel satisfied. I heard the 2nd's game has a much better story though.

If no ones played the ports how are the games?

Was sad my first Layton game was the mediocre new one.

Not sure how I never played the Layton or PW games given I have dozens of ds and 3ds games

Finally listening to the latest bombcast, and them talking about getting an item to reheat french fries. Like, isn't that just a toaster oven? I put Pizza, Fries, chicken fingers ect in it for like 10-13 mins and boom they are almost like new.

dcassell

Banned
Yeah, I think I'm gonna do it. Thanks! Would you know if I can use K+M on the PS4 version?

Yes you can, the setting is just a little hidden on consoles. It's under "character settings" instead of system setting. If you look up how to do it, that control setup works natively on consoles.

dcassell

Banned
These are the kinds of comments that turn me off.

Y'all are crazy. ��

I put 25 into the first, felt like I made great progress and beat the first act with a bit of progress into the second.

After about 10 hours in 2, I just left the first town haha. It is huge.

Jintor

i need to draw something for inktober tonight. I was doing 'games i've played in 2017' but a) it turns out i haven't played that many games in 2017 and b) quite a few of them don't have anybody you can really draw. Hell i already cheated by drawing Kat from Gravity Daze even though I don't own a PS4

so far i've drawn from Nier:A, Zelda BOTW, P5, Splatoon 2, Va11hall-A, Gravity Daze, Samus 2, Danganronpa, 999

I was thinking maybe majima, though that would probably ruin my girl streak

i need to draw something for inktober tonight. I was doing 'games i've played in 2017' but a) it turns out i haven't played that many games in 2017 and b) quite a few of them don't have anybody you can really draw. Hell i already cheated by drawing Kat from Gravity Daze even though I don't own a PS4

so far i've drawn from Nier:A, Zelda BOTW, P5, Splatoon 2, Va11hall-A, Gravity Daze, Samus 2, Danganronpa, 999

Make what Warner Bros will not: Shelob in spider form.

(I don't know what Inktober is but this is totally the right thing to do. Believe it!)

notice how last week's UPF got pretty good when they started playing the old games

notice that it was completely unplanned and wasn't actually supposed to happen

Brad said "mashed potato" when he thought of a sexy dance and I'm dying

Antiwhippy

Draw Mario as a sexy lady.

draw a big butt

Antiwhippy

cappy has opened up a vast world of mario as a lady imagery on the international network if that's where you want to go
not that that stopped anybody before

OH god I didn't even think about that.

I hope mario can possess ladies.

And said ladies will also have a moustache.

danm999

So there’s a Kirby game coming out next year. It looks like it’ll include the core mechanic of most Kirby games which is swallowing enemies to possess their powers.

Do you think when the Kirby team saw what Odyssey was going to be they were like wtf stay in your lane Mario.

sikkinixx

Yeah, his videos have been great. Though I thought his like dramatic narrating in the chernobyl video wasn't great.

I feel that way with Danny O as well. When they talk conversationally I really enjoy it. Their serious, reading-a-script narration isn't great. There's a reason there are professional narrators. I still enjoy the work both of them put out though so I deal with it.

killroy87

Jeff LOVES telling his anecdote about how overwhelming the E3 demo for Shadow of War was. Anytime that game even half comes up in conversation, he's practically salivating to jump in with "I played that game at E3 and there were so many menus it was so confusing!"

Joeku

Jeff LOVES telling his anecdote about how overwhelming the E3 demo for Shadow of War was. Anytime that game even half comes up in conversation, he's practically salivating to jump in with "I played that game at E3 and there were so many menus it was so confusing!"

Yeah but even then after 20 hours with the game, Brad was having issues getting around the menus multiple times. It's all ultimately mild annoyances when you get all the systems, of course, but that seems to have proven out.

Tubobutts

Yeah but even then after 20 hours with the game, Brad was having issues getting around the menus multiple times. It's all ultimately mild annoyances when you get all the systems, of course, but that seems to have proven out.
Brad and menus don’t mix

J_Viper

Wardor looks just as 😴 as the first was to me but now there are numbers that get higher

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom