• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldon

Nah. I beat it when it came out (although not even close to 120 shines), and then did that quick Replay episode at Game Informer back in 2011.

Looking forward to it Dan.
Never played it because the Gamecube is the only Nintendo Console I don't have.

You guys should prepare instead, because Mario Sunshine is dope

GrlIbb5.gif

Giganteus

If you want a Car Racing Sim you don't play Overwatch and then ask Blizzard to shoehorn a racing mode in there right?
This comparison is, uh, bad. 1st person was already a part of PUBG. Making the option available for 1st person only in custom servers makes total sense. That's nothing like putting Forza in Overwatch, unless you're a crazy person. The vast majority will also continue to play on regular servers.

As for zombies, it's fine as long as it's in custom, which it is. You're really trying hard to ignore the fact that these are custom servers. That's made a big difference and doesn't hurt the brand.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Sunshine was one of those games that I wanted to love but just came out of it and went meh. Looking forward to the new show.

Hasney

Like, Sunshine is still the worst core Mario game (Not including the New games because otherwise NSMB2 takes the cake), but if your worst game is a sold 8/10, then it's allllllll gooooooooooooooddddd

Fireblend

Banned
I can't deny it anymore

I have fond memories of playing Mario Sunshine

Seriously I don't remember anything in particular being wrong with it, what was so bad about it? Like, reduced moveset or something?

imBask

Banned
Like, Sunshine is still the worst core Mario game (Not including the New games because otherwise NSMB2 takes the cake), but if your worst game is a sold 8/10, then it's allllllll gooooooooooooooddddd

Motion control capped any Wii game at 7/10 at best, so there you go

oti

Banned
I'm super curious about that game. Only thing I've ever seen of it were like 10 minutes of a speedrun.

That water thing seems gimmicky.
And bad.

Dan nailed how I feel about Zelda 2. I didn't finish it until a few years back and man it's a pain in the ass but in the big picture I really like what it does.

imBask

Banned
I don't know, I finished them with a 360 controller instead of that dumb gimmick.

so in order to enjoy the game, you had to pirate it, play it on an emulator and tweek it to work with a controller made for another console?

that's a little much to give it more than 7/10

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
why do you think its a bad game?

Mostly I hate the game mode. I just don't find it any fun. On top of that it controls poorly and is buggy as hell. You can blame that on early access but every version of this game has been full of the worst annoying jank.

I don't really care about the GOTY winners, but I'm still in a little shock that a slightly better version of H1Z1 is running away with the discussion right now.

Hasney

so in order to enjoy the game, you had to pirate it, play it on an emulator and tweek it to work with a controller made for another console?

that's a little much to give it more than 7/10

I rate my experiences, not limitations dammit!

Like I'm sure some people would rate you more than a 5/10, but here we are.

Mostly I hate the game mode. I just don't find it any fun. On top of that it controls poorly and is buggy as hell. You can blame that on early access but every version of this game has been full of the worst annoying jank.

I don't really care about the GOTY winners, but I'm still in a little shock that a slightly better version of H1Z1 is running away with the discussion right now.

Pubg controls just fine.

Jank is never a bad thing. Look at Skyrim it won goty.

You do care about goty since your so against pubg.

Join the fold. Do not resist the borg.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah one thing that keeps me from really loving pubg is that the movement feels so fucking awkward. Shooting feels good but like moving around feels a little bit latent? Dunno if it's the servers but you rarely feel snappy.

Was swell hearing them talk about the wrestlers I made in Firepro and I'm glad I updated the bios before they recorded. I was going to focus on making people in the May Young Classic who currently don't have representation but now I think I'll get the GBW folks done first.

Yeah one thing that keeps me from really loving pubg is that the movement feels so fucking awkward.

The one thing that keeps me from loving pubg is all the memory errors I get because my PC's 5 years old.

LiK

Listerning to Dan mentioning that he watched his wife play FF12 was like deja vu when Jeff mentioned his wife playing FF10. They married good women.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I care about goty in that they're some of the best content Giantbomb does.

I Wonder what they'll do for videos this year. Hoping they can top the magic that is hitsmas.

oti

Banned
I care about GOTY because it's duuuuuumb and super fun to be so super serious about something that is so super duuuuuumb.

You inspired me to check, and apparently I have...8?
- Bioshock Infinite
- Bioshock
- Walking Dead Season 1
- God of War 3
- Heavy Rain
- Uncharted 2
- Arkham Asylum
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

I have

-Rocket League
-Steins Gate
-Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
-Sound Shapes
-Sly 1
-The Walking Dead
-Playstation All Stars
-Uncharted 3
-Persona 4 Golden
- Final Fantasy XIII-2

LiK

Was gonna list my Plats but apparently I have a lot so not gonna bother.

Edit: Dan is right, pickles are absolutely disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom