• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Caravella‏Verified account @VinnyCaravella 10m10 minutes ago
More
Working on some serious audio issues but it's not looking good for SMS. Hopefully the sun will shine.

Bummer. I've always been with Dan on Super Mario Sunshine not deserving so much hate and I was excited for this feature to destroy my childhood memories prove us right.

Nothing's gonna take away from the Delfino Plaza Theme being an annual summer jam for me though.

If the archive isnt up soon I can provide links to use with MPC/VLC. I'll need people to PM me their GB profiles to verify premium status.

I've also verified VLC scrubbing works well. No issue in the 30 seconds I tested :p

We were given fake news. No issues with archive.

Dany

Banned
If the archive isnt up soon I can provide links to use with MPC/VLC. I'll need people to PM me their GB profiles to verify premium status.

I've also verified VLC scrubbing works well. No issue in the 30 seconds I tested :p
I'm Dany on GB as well. GImmie that hot Sunshine link dude. Need something to stay awake.

Dany

Banned
giphy.gif

UPF was great. So good seeing Rorie again. Also, as a guy who played Dark Sector and kind of liked it back in the day, I've never been able to get into Warframe.
Surely you all must know that tweet isn't real?

That's kind of fucked up but I can see why you'd do it haha. That's why I always check their twitters.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I got a few kills on the JP servers though.

That's gotta count for something right?

Game made me wish I picked up the Wii U.

My Switch got really loud to cool down during the Splatoon 2 training (docked). It didn't in the earlier test a few months ago. I don't see why it wouldn't during proper gameplay too...

oti

Banned
I got a few kills on the JP servers though.

That's gotta count for something right?

Game made me wish I picked up the Wii U.

Naaaaaah.

All we need are ports of Bayo 2, Donkey Kong TF, Smash and Mario Maker and we can erase the Wii U from memory.

Captain Toad should get another game too though. That was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom