• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

How was the mario sunshine thing

L1nWCJq.gif

I want to play FFXII again but paying £40 for a re-release is nuts, right? I feel I have to wait until it's half price or else I'm supporting shitty business practices.

Scizzy

I am several episodes behind, so prepare for lukewarm takes on an old Beastcast:

1. Alex was missed. Dan copped to having watched Batman and Robin "several" times. How did no one follow up on this? Who would ever watch that movie twice?

2. I am a college professor. I teach at a school that is far less rigorous than the University of Kansas and, consequently, I would expect require less of my students than at KU. In my department, I am universally considered the softest on my students to the point that my colleagues good naturedly mock me to my face. I will accept the flimsiest of excuses and go way out of my way to help students on the verge of failing. And even I was aghast at what Dan's professors let him get away with. I would have failed him without a second thought.

Catman

Banned
aw come on, why is upf up and not the sunshine stream. I missed that one because i had errands to do, but already caught upf.

daveo42

Banned
I'm coming around on Nier's soundtrack already. Reminds me a ton of Ghost in the Shell. The
Machine Village track
is some next level of amazing.

For those mentioning The End Is Nigh - it's like a worse version of Super Meat Boy, but by no means a horrible game.

I had/have a review copy, and have put about 6-7 hours into it. It's fun for a platformer, but the "secret" areas aren't as obvious as they should be (which sounds weird), the unlocks for the secret areas are frustrating (you find the people who want tumors, but you're way under-stocked early), and the fact you can't replay specific stages kinda sucks.

I'm going to play it more, but I'm disappointed, if that makes sense.

Well I'm going to bed, so it should be up within the hour.

Night, fellow Bombers.

I'll catch up on UPF and Steal My Sunshine after this work week mellows down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom