• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomma_man

They were complaining about the controls in Sunshine?!? The movement in the game (minus hover nozzle) is like the only thing preventing it being a total write off.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
You know those puzzles in the Witness where if you fail one of them the sequence resets and you have to go back and redo puzzles you already solved to get back to where you were?

Yeah that's like...the entirety of Dark Souls to me

Who is this guy that has a burning hatred for Darkseid?

NWZtJl1.jpg

Speaking of podcasts tangentially related to Giant Bomb, I tried listening to the two most recent episodes of Team GFB podcast this week after hearing Jeff mention that Lang was doing a podcast somewhere.

Holy cow, what a bore. I never would have imagined something involving Dave Lang being so meandering and lifeless.

Strax

Vincent Caravella‏Verified account @VinnyCaravella 10m10 minutes ago
More
Working on some serious audio issues but it's not looking good for SMS. Hopefully the sun will shine.

oti

Banned
Vincent Caravella‏Verified account @VinnyCaravella 10m10 minutes ago
More
Working on some serious audio issues but it's not looking good for SMS. Hopefully the sun will shine.

Man, what a bummer. It was a fun video.

LiK

There's only one thing to do They need to redo the entire feature and act like it's their first time again.

Can GB Unarchived save us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom