• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

oh my Dan had some real bad plays these first few matches of PUBG today.

I'm fuming rn cause he just dropped an AK that he had 90 ammo for and kept the M16 that he had 30 ammo for. He dropped the AK to pick up a double barrel shotgun...

My dude...not saying you can't play your own game but mannnnn.

derFeef

Can Bakalar stop saying "Mehrio" gosh.

Also "That's a fact!"
5 seconds later
"Uhm, I mean I said that"
(paraphrasing - SNES discussion).

Kassu

Banned
I know it's really far away but I hope at some point they play through Yakuza 4

I bet they would love Akiyama and Saejima. So many cool moments too.

Kassu

Banned
I hope you all are just joking but Saejima is just a name at this point, not spoiling anything

Saejima?

Wasn't that his bro who was just killed at the end of Yakuza 0?!
Yakuza 0 spoilers:
Sagawa was the one who got killed. Saejima is a different character

Edit: Fucking hell spoilers are hard, sorry if anybody saw anything :x Everything behind spoiler tags now

Maybe Alex should just stream himself playing it, he seems to actually be into the series (which makes him the current best duder)

I would totally be down for a Lone Wolf stream of Kiwami. Alex doesn't get enough screen time imo and I think some solo content would allow him to make the most of the game. As much as I love the Vinny/Dan shenanigans, we get enough daftness on all the other BEast content. A slightly more focused gameplay series would be a refreshing change of pace.

Yakuza should really get serious consideration for best music. The way the game uses the music to help with setting the tone of a given scene is fantastic. The cues for when the ripping guitars should come in or the sad piano should end are really well done.

I feel like that attention to detail on how to use music in a game should be an important factor in determining best music.

Agreed. So far it's between this and Persona 5 for me. I'm not a big fan of the game/story in Persona 5 overall, but you can't deny that soundtrack is fire.

Meneses

Yakuza should really get serious consideration for best music. The way the game uses the music to help with setting the tone of a given scene is fantastic. The cues for when the ripping guitars should come in or the sad piano should end are really well done.

I feel like that attention to detail on how to use music in a game should be an important factor in determining best music.

It's definitely the best soundtrack this year.

Nier comes close (but not too close).

edit: Persona was a bit disappointing to me, mostly due to the singer. The instrumental tracks are pretty good though.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
lmao at the fire pro wrestling at the start of the stream

Zocano

Akiyama is a fun dirt bag but I never liked or cared about Saejima.

Shame Yakuza 4 is practically all about him.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'd kill for an easy way to play Yakuza 3 through 5. I mean, even 2 is a bit of a hassle...

But I loved Zero so much. Can't wait for Kiwami.

Zocano

People criticize Yakuza 3 but I like it a lot and it has the best music in the series. It's hard to look over that translation, though. It's pretty rough.

Yakuza 4 is also really good but it has more annoying/less interesting parts for me because of
switching between 4 characters, one of which (Saejima) I just don't give a shit about

I'd kill for an easy way to play Yakuza 3 through 5. I mean, even 2 is a bit of a hassle...

But I loved Zero so much. Can't wait for Kiwami.

Yeah I really want an easier way. I only have a PS3 with a broken drive so I can play the digital versions of 4 & 5 but I'm gonna have to get another PS3 at some point if I want to play 3 (which I do).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom