• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did GB do a video where Brad tested out the Dota 2 VR spectating mode? I seem to remember one but I'm not sure now if it was just something they talked about.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Going through all the GOTYcast and I have lost count of the amount of times brad says "insert game type here" is the best that he's ever played.

Recency bias hits bradders pretty hard.

derFeef

That pickle segment... I really do't like GB food talk, lol. Gross.

Going through all the GOTYcast and I have lost count of the amount of times brad says "insert game type here" is the best that he's ever played.

Heh, I do that from time to time but I slap myself afterwards because it's just stupid. Currently I would say that about Nier and Evil Within because I currently play (ed) and enjoy them.

Antiwhippy

Oh I wouldn't say that he's the worst because of that.

I'm sure some people would be proclaiming the same by the end of the year.

*stares at oti*

*stares at myself*

That pickle segment... I really do't like GB food talk, lol. Gross.

Heh, I do that from time to time but I slap myself afterwards because it's just stupid. Currently I would say that about Nier and Evil Within because I currently play (ed) and enjoy them.

I usually tend not to do that but I might have to change my tune soon.

oti

Banned
Brad and El Jefe are the two Kingmakers.

But Brad cares.

He just cares, man.

He'd kill you just like that.

For GOTY.

Brett.

Catvoca

Banned

Who can forget when Brad got on the table and declared "Battleborn is the best FPS: hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes! that I've ever played".

Wunder

You can do random matchmaking for groups?

it's actually selected by default if you have an incomplete group, but you don't always get a random. It just auto-fills based on how big your group is, so if you're queuing with 3 you can get 1 random, or turn it off and queue only with your group of 3

Antiwhippy

That sounds like a chill guy. No wonder he's popular on teh twitch.
https://twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/887220306640748548

Breezylimbo triggered.

it's actually selected by default if you have an incomplete group, but you don't always get a random. It just auto-fills based on how big your group is, so if you're queuing with 3 you can get 1 random, or turn it off and queue only with your group of 3

Huh alright, so how is the rando chosen? Just from solo q?

Wunder

A few people were talking about his stream either in this thread or the last one, a fairly popular streamer and ex Call of Duty community manager I believe. I'm not sure what other games he streams besides H1Z1 and PUBG though, maybe other Battle Royale style games?

Breezylimbo triggered.

Huh alright, so how is the rando chosen? Just from solo q?

If you're a solo player you can queue for squads by yourself with auto matching turned on, so yeah it pulls from that queue. If you're queuing for solo you won't get put into a random squad game.

derFeef

I looked that guy up, should not have done that. So that's what the cool kids watch and pay money for? Am I getting too old for this shit or is humankind doomed?

He plays a character, but not an excuse for being a douche bag.

Yes, but still.. baffling.

Antiwhippy

Honestly though i probably only use twitch to watch tournaments.

Random streamers are too hit and miss for me to care.

oti

Banned
Honestly though i probably only use twitch to watch tournaments.

Random streamers are too hit and miss for me to care.

I like watching streams on launch day. MGSV and Dark Souls 3 for instance. If they're too loud or edgy I change the channel.

Tubobutts

Both Ben and Will Smith were both pretty annoying. Meanwhile Brad and Jeff are just there trying to live out their Star Trek dreams and have a good time.
I liked when Brad turned to look at Jeff and started raising the roof while Ben and Will were yelling at each other.

patapuf

what do all you DrDisrespect fans think of his (temp?) ban in pubg

I think it's nice that, even if it's useless, the devs publicly show that griefing is uncool.

There's enough of that without big twitch streamers making "hilarious" jokes about teamkilling randoms.

Antiwhippy

Look sometimes you have a shitty laugh. It's not his fault.

I kinda have the same laugh which is why i try not to laugh out loud too much.

you can team in solos too, there's been videos of players with red shirts teaming up and rampaging through some games

Huh.

How do they decide who wins though.

Hoo-doo

Banned
what do all you DrDisrespect fans think of his (temp?) ban in pubg

If you're killing randoms on your squad for no reason, you deserve to get temporarily banned.

Don't give a shit how many viewers you have or how huge your channel is. Griefing is not allowed. It's different when it's your friend who is intentionally acting like a knob and you blast him for goofs, but you don't ruin other people's games.

Wunder

i like ben's laugh

Look sometimes you have a shitty laugh. It's not his fault.

I kinda have the same laugh which is why i try not to laugh out loud too much.

Huh.

How do they decide who wins though.

who knows, maybe a random fight to the death at the end

sometimes its a streamer rallying his viewers to all join his game, so then they just die to the streamer

Jintor

wow dan despite being spicy immediately abandoning vinny to go for a gun instead of trying to swarm a dude was the opposite of spicy

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Just watching steal my sunshine now. I bet issue is the controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom