• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I feel like he does not need to explaim himself but he did.
https://twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/887288335915520001

Lot of dicks on twitter. Why are "gamers" so shitty? I mean they love the game but hate the maker? I don't get it.

It has come to a point where I no longer want to call myself a gamer. There is some real bullshit going on in the community. I know it is not a homogeneous assortment of people, but the bad ones really stick out because of how loud they are.

Hasney

It has come to a point where I no longer want to call myself a gamer. There is some real bullshit going on in the community. I know it is not a homogeneous assortment of people, but the bad ones really stick out because of how loud they are.

I see it with fandoms of all kinds, then people getting death and rape threats on Twitter over politics, movies or comic books where I just don't claim to be a fan of anything online.

It's gotten to the point where I'll help fight your every move and private messaging services being monitored, but if they go after the anonymity of people on social media or other platforms where you have to interact with other people, I'll just shrug. I used to fight it, but I start to lean towards it not being a bad thing anymore.

Wunder

What is this Dota vid?

patience from zhou

I will never understand Dota in my lifetime.

It's a reference to "The Play" which was a strategy that Na'Vi employed against iG in the Winner's Semis of TI 2012

It was a huge turn around because Naga Siren was dominating the game at the time with her ultimate, which allowed teams to get up close to their opponents and set up a perfect engagement

It's hilarious how during GOTY 2010, Brad says "when people talk about esports, what they're really talking about is StarCraft" and how much things have changed in just a few years

They also said they'd all still be playing StarCraft II in a decade, lol

LiK

It's hilarious how during GOTY 2010, Brad says "when people talk about esports, what they're really talking about is StarCraft" and how much things have changed in just a few years

Blizz fucked up that game so hard. Splitting the games into 3 parts was a mistake.

derFeef

Guess that game wasn't that good eh? No one believed me :p

2951826-cp_fireprowrestling_world_unfinished.00_32_16_32.still001.jpg

Unfinished: Fire Pro Wrestling World 07/17/2017
We gather up the greatest wrestlers the world has never known and pit them against the Fire Pro engine.

Spirit of Jazz.

Ostinatto

For Yakuza 0, it is. However, they'll do one last wrap up stream possibly this Friday to check out the stuff they missed out on.

No. They are going to play Kiwami. And possibly the other games as well.

That's what they said on the podcast.

I´m between buying Yakuza 0 or buying premium to watch Beast in the East.

Watching the Persona 4 endurance run was way more fun than playing the actual game.

What you guys think?

Wunder

Watching the Persona 4 endurance run was way more fun than playing the actual game.

What you guys think?

well premium is cheaper and gets you other videos too, so probably that? Depends on if you're into the Yakuza 0 combat or want to see all the other side stories they might have missed

well premium is cheaper and gets you other videos too, so probably that? Depends on if you're into the Yakuza 0 combat or want to see all the other side stories they might have missed

Yeah. For me it's hard to recommend one over the other because I immensely enjoyed the game myself but I also had a great time watching BITE as well.

derFeef

I think there is more joy to watch the guys get to the good parts of the game you already have played and see their reactions (or non-reactions) compared to the opposit. That's the reason I did not watch past the stuff I have already played of Y0.

Xater

What you guys think?

I would get the game. That was more fun to me than watching them play it. Mostly because Dan can't learn mechanics.

Wunder

I think there is more joy to watch the guys get to the good parts of the game you already have played and see their reactions (or non-reactions) compared to the opposit. That's the reason I did not watch past the stuff I have already played of Y0.

Yeah it might be easier to follow the story if you play through it first and understand the context since none of them really have a great grasp of the story throughout the episodes.

We all wanted to believe Blizzard could pull it off. But splitting it into 3 and Battle.net 2.0 killed it dead.
Why do they pronounce Asuka as "Auska"?

Japanese pronunciation, I think? Sasuke = sauce-kay, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom