• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I know it's early for GOTY talk and all, but I'm going to have to throw my weight behind Spirit of Jazz for best contribution to an Unfinished by a community member.

It's a tough competition but I think it's a lock.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
RE: latest PUBG video. Holy crap, the one guy that stands off the entire team at the 30 min mark onward .. that guy was good.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
tbf he had his squad with him

Well yeah .. but that one dude was dodging and weaving through so much gunfire for a good few minutes before taking out Alex and Dan. I missed whether he was the one who downed Jeff but if that's the case .. even more impressive. Dude must've been a seasoned player.

When you name somebody's finisher as a pun on fairytale happy endings then during a quick look you hear Dan announce "I got the Dabby Ending!" then Vinny punctuate it with "Oh, nice! At least you went out to a big finisher!" and a part of you dies inside for forgetting about the euphemism.

Turning off rope breaks makes Brad OP.

Well yeah .. but that one dude was dodging and weaving through so much gunfire for a good few minutes before taking out Alex and Dan. I missed whether he was the one who downed Jeff but if that's the case .. even more impressive. Dude must've been a seasoned player.

He's probably thinking the same thing about GB.

The dark secret of Murder Island is that everyone is afraid of one another.

xuchu

tbf he had his squad with him

Didn't his teammates all go down early and he still walks away from a 1v4.

Might have been 1v3 as vinny may have gone down early.

Dan had a great spot, his aim just wasn't very good with the bolt action.

Curufinwe

I´m between buying Yakuza 0 or buying premium to watch Beast in the East.

Watching the Persona 4 endurance run was way more fun than playing the actual game.

What you guys think?

BitE isn't as good a way to experience a game as the P4 ER since you have to read the subtitles to follow the story. Unless you speak Japanese.

Curufinwe

If you're gonna start with something, it might as well be Cowboy Bebop.

For absolute anime beginners I recommend starting with Cromartie High School. It's a comedy, the episodes are short and there are only 26 of them, and the dub is great.

As a bonus for GB fans, the main character looks like a Japanese version of teenage Vinny.

I´m between buying Yakuza 0 or buying premium to watch Beast in the East.

Watching the Persona 4 endurance run was way more fun than playing the actual game.

What you guys think?

I really enjoyed watching BitE. You have to pay attention since it is subbed but as long as you are cool with that I definitely recommend watching the series :). That said, Y0 does look really fun to play.

I will sell y'all on Cromartie High School, in spite of never seeing it myself.

yEJeZAX.gif

Xater

The director has said that they he would love to bring it to the switch, but I doubt it's going to happen until it does well enough on at least PC. I ma running it on my laptop with an Intel HD 620 and get constant 60fps if hardware might be a concern of yours.

Link to interview: http://www.dualshockers.com/fire-pro-wrestling-world-interview/
No I have a top of the line PC for the most part. I just don't have the time. I spend hours a day on the train and only have about an hour at home set aside for games.

xuchu

PUBG is totally winning GOTY, seems like everyone is playing it off camera regardless.

Agreed, even if it doesn't get out of early access it will probably win. Last weeks beastcast they were preemptively coming up with reasons for why it doesn't matter if it's early access.

Mario is the only one that has a shot at dethroning it and it will have to do a lot to do so.

xuchu

Start your anime watching with Cowboy Bebop.

Then watch some Ghibli.

End your anime watching with One punch man and never look back.

Mr. F

Banned
In the UK its easy. Do I want to save money and have resale value, or Nintendo digital?

Split the difference and buy it digical. (Assuming they sell it as just a CD key in a phyiscal box.)

Digical is the future.

Resale was the key reason, with games being so dumb-ass expensive here and being unsure whether I'll stick with Splatoon (didn't play the first but liked the Testfires). But...convenience.

oti

Banned
The internal debate of whether to go digital or physical for Splatoon 2 is raging, dang

If you REALLY like Splatoon and are willing to pay for Online come 2018, I'd say digital. It 's the shooter to play in the end and having it always ready seems worth the extra bucks.

If not, go physical. Saves money and you can sell it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom