• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nier Automata, Undertale... digital preorder exclusive PS4 themes are such a bummer. I'd happily pay money for them after the fact, but nope, they're almost always locked down forever. (Edit: And the two Japanese Persona 5 ones! Argh)

The real question is whether or not I'm enough of an Undertale stan to actually buy it digitally on top of the LE just to get that theme.

Mr. F

Banned
If you REALLY like Splatoon and are willing to pay for Online come 2018, I'd say digital. It 's the shooter to play in the end and having it always ready seems worth the extra bucks.

If not, go physical. Saves money and you can sell it again.

Yeah I went physical after all - forgot about the online fee. I'll see how things play out over the next little while, the carrying case I ended up getting has a few slots for cartridges anyway so shouldn't be too too bad.

Splatoon 2 seems great, not surprisingly. I'm getting it just for the SP(I know I'm weird). I mean, I'll play the MP but I'm more excited for the SP.

The single player in the first game is dope, and it's a shame that, on the last Bombcast, Brad thought Splatoon's campaign was like all arenas or something. I thought he played a lot of it?

oti

Banned
The single player in the first game is dope, and it's a shame that, on the last Bombcast, Brad thought Splatoon's campaign was like all arenas or something. I thought he played a lot of it?

I heard people don't like the Splatoon Singleplayer.
Yeah, I heard that too.
Me too.

daveo42

Banned
n62TguQ.gif

Nier Automata, Undertale... digital preorder exclusive PS4 themes are such a bummer. I'd happily pay money for them after the fact, but nope, they're almost always locked down forever. (Edit: And the two Japanese Persona 5 ones! Argh)

The real question is whether or not I'm enough of an Undertale stan to actually buy it digitally on top of the LE just to get that theme.

Yeah that is kind of frustrating. I guess it's a more respectable pre-order bonus though than what we are accustomed to, and it clearly has some kind of appeal if we are here writing this.

I heard people don't like the Splatoon Singleplayer.
Yeah, I heard that too.
Me too.

T_T

oti

Banned
Watching a marathon of Mob Psycho 100 with a big live
live
chat
live
with all the percentage build scenes is going to be amazing.

I have no idea what those shows are about but the chat and GB thread for this marathon should be hilarious. I'm in.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
what do all you DrDisrespect fans think of his (temp?) ban in pubg

I think it was earned and worth it. I went to bed before he joined a squad. It sounds like the stream was super entertaining after that. Shame the archive isn't available.

I am so tempted to pick up PUBG before Splatoon 2 comes out.

Par Score

Yeah, just getting "Reason: 503 Backend fetch failed" errors everywhere.

Which is doubly annoying, as I was trying to diagnose my constant buffering on GB's shitty "Premium" player and this has given me a bunch of false positives.

Hasney

I'm in the pub and was considering coming back and watching a live Bombcast, but if not I'll just get drunk.

MY LIVER IS ON THE LINE HERE, SERVER PEOPLE

Hasney

The Shibusawa fight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. They seemed pumped at the end.

The QTEs at the end as you beat the absolute shit out of him are amazing. That and Awano are amazing end game boss fights.

I've watched a little video of Majima Everywhere in Kiwami... I think I'll follow that through all the way!

I'm glad they all were into it. I think it's a darkhorse for Best Moment nomination. Though I would nominated Majima's intro for Yakuza's entry overall.

Yup, that is the best moment easially. Especially for us that have played all the others.

Teddified

oh god there's gonna be Destiny talk isn't there....EVERYONE run for the hills!

-in the distance- "The shooting....shooting....shooting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom