• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuchu

What's worse?

PUBG talk
DOTA talk
Wrestling talk
Destiny talk

Chose now!

Zha723D.gif

Hindl

What's worse?

PUBG talk
DOTA talk
Wrestling talk
Destiny talk

Chose now!
I don't mind any of them, but if I have to choose PUBG. I like the talk well enough, but it's just the same thing over and over since the game is pretty simple. At least with Destiny there's more to talk about as you work through the game, and wrestling and DOTA at least get new updates that change up the talk
Was anybody reviewing Splatoon 2? Not that it matters really, the game seems like it's exactly what you think it is. Can't wait to play this weekend!
Doubt it but that's definitely an East QL

Destiny 2 Beta is borrrrring. The campaign mission was alright, the shooting feeling good carries it, but there really isn't much other than that because fuck PVP in Destiny. The first Destiny beta had so much more going on and it makes sense that this one is pared way back since you already know what Destiny is. It really just feels like an expansion. It probably could have served as one had the framework in the first game not had been so fucked.

Mr. F

Banned
What's worse?

PUBG talk
DOTA talk
Wrestling talk
Destiny talk

Chose now!

Will Nintendo get third parties back?
What will it take for VR to take off?
Who owns the license to old game X?
How do you get into games journalism?

Beastcast bonus round; how do I get over my social anxiety?

daveo42

Banned
What's worse?

PUBG talk
DOTA talk
Wrestling talk
Destiny talk

Chose now!

Probably DOTA talk because it bores me to no end. Destiny talk I can easily tune out and only matters when it comes to GotY discussions, where I will be infuriated by the amount of praise heaped upon a game where the shooting feels good means it takes a top 10 spot from The New Order.

oti

Banned
Will Nintendo get third parties back?
What will it take for VR to take off?
Who owns the license to old game X?
How do you get into games journalism?

Beastcast bonus round; how do I get over my social anxiety?

Anything business related is bad. Sometimes they acknowledge they don't know enough about business to talk about it but proceed to make up insane theories or predictions anyway.

daveo42

Banned
Mmmm...microwaved fish in any public space is the best.
as in the absolute worst shoot those people into the sun they suck

Wunder

is the schedule fucked for anyone else? It says the bombcast starts in a minute but it's been going on for what I can assume have been 30+ minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom