• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
yurRaR3.png

Asuka wrote for a Japanese Xbox Magazine?

Jeez. I know wrestlers start as jobbers but thats rough.

Edit. Dan is on the New Japan train!

Now bring the power bombcast back for the G1!

oti

Banned
You know what, this wins. This is the worst talk.

Them wondering how two or more consoles can connect to each other wireleessly for local multiplayer broke me.

I'm dead.

derFeef

You know what, this wins. This is the worst talk.

Them wondering how two or more consoles can connect to each other wireleessly for local multiplayer broke me.

I'm dead.

It's pretty bad. May equal the "Cuphead is an Xbox exclusive, this sucks" from the beastcast for me.

Nothing has come close to being as bad as VR talk for me. I get why it was important to talk about but it was so dry and repetitive week after week.

Raitaro

Don't tell me they only accidentally uploaded the latest PUBG video to youtube...I had put it in my watch list this afternoon and was all ready to go and watch some murder to relax after a day of child rearing and chores but now I can't find it anywhere anymore...

Even if it was by mistake, they could have left it up there once uploaded instead of removing it and hiding it behind their subscription paywall again...

(I really want to watch their PUBG stuff but I can't allow myself to subscribe mostly just for that content when I have no income to speak of, which sucks.)

Nothing has come close to being as bad as VR talk for me. I get why it was important to talk about but it was so dry and repetitive week after week.

You know, it was actually pretty bad for me too because of their misunderstanding of much of the tech. Jeff describing how the PSVR does "45 frames per eye" made me actually facepalm.

oti

Banned
Just saying that I sometimes can't believe the things the guys say. Do they know about ad-hoc? lol

The entire Splatoon talk was a joke. It's the next big game, they got two codes, the review embargo is over and apprently they didn't play enough to talk about it for 10 minutes. I get they might not care too much about Splatoon and that East will most likely talk more about it, but come on. Do your job.

derFeef

The entire Splatoon talk was a joke. It's the next big game, they got two codes, the review embargo is over and apprently they didn't play enough to talk about it for 10 minutes. I get they might not care too much about Splatoon and that East will most likely talk more about it, but come on. Do your job.

They need to get their chicken dinner, don't you understand.

I mean, besides the campaign, what is there to really say? Especially since they probably weren't too into the first game. It's literally just more Splatoon.

Guys, Destiny still sucks

Shooting things in the head is still crazy satisfying, but yeah. Other than that, it sure is some more Destiny. I quit out during the strike and I didn't even play Destiny 1 past the campaign mission at launch.

oti

Banned
real talk: Piston is right

At least don't tease the announcement on here without telling us, what's even the purpose of that?

I mean, besides the campaign, what is there to really say? Especially since they probably weren't too into the first game. It's literally just more Splatoon.

This post is going to be super funny once the regular 40 minutes Destiny 2 segments start.

Mr. F

Banned
I get the impression the guys don't play many games beyond the videos they do on the site anymore

Yeah, it's kind of...a bummer, although I know with everyone getting older and having families it's a given. The Waypoint comparisons are tired but it's hard not to mentally compare and contrast the way the two podcasts handle discussing games sometimes.

As a long-time fan of video games and pro wrestling I don't really get Fire Pro. The art is bad, the fighting seems janky as hell, the modes are bare bone, the menus suck and all the good content is made by people who don't get paid.

Should have stayed banned.
He'll get there.

(This is a joke, I don't want Piston banned)
Splatoon talk will come from East. It's got Alex, Dan, and Abby
Hope so!

Ideally I'd love a cross-coast Salmon Run stream.
DANNY: I am going to roll out these announcements in a fashion that flies in the face of how the Internet works

ME: danny is going to poland to do a witcher documentary
Well, yeah.

This post is going to be super funny once the regular 40 minutes Destiny 2 segments start.

Eh, I could see why would Destiny 2 be talked about way more. It is an immensely larger game/sequel than Splatoon. And besides, why should they feel obligated to talk about something they don't care too much about? I haven't heard their Splatoon talk yet, but I have a feeling that while the game is respected, it just doesn't really do it for many people at GB. GB can't be the savants of every single game the fandom wants them to get behind.

As a long-time fan of video games and pro wrestling I don't really get Fire Pro. The art is bad, the fighting seems janky as hell, the modes are bare bone, the menus suck and all the good content is made by people who don't get paid.

it's a hardcore enthusiast thing

basically role-playing with just enough gameplay attached to it that it isn't technically role-playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom