• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, they could make the argument that there had been warning signs for a while since all they had to show for like 3 e3s was people working at their desks and talking head footage

Ha that argument will be made yes. That's one of those categories that is unclear every year. I'd argue it shouldn't matter that much.

Also I just noticed your name for the first time lol.

Mr. F

Banned
Ha that argument will be made yes. That's one of those categories that is unclear every year. I'd argue it shouldn't matter that much.

Also I just noticed your name for the first time lol.

Either way I'm sure Vinny's grievances will cover for everyone and then some.

Ha, I mostly browse mobile with avatars turned off to save data so it's the reverse for me.

Nerokis

so speaking of Persona 5, you guys know that part in
Shido's
palace with a long, long stretch of boss fight

I finished it up, proceeded to do a lot of fusing, bounced from the palace, and then sent a calling card the next day

after seeing some stuff unfold, I changed my mind on calling card timing, and closed the game thinking I had saved after the fusing session

I didn't save

now I have to do all that again, and I am dead inside

After around 30 hours I'm starting to get really into Persona 5. Not that I didn't enjoy it before or anything.

Imagine if Mario won most disappointing.

qSieN0s.jpg

Shido's

I finished it up, proceeded to do a lot of fusing, bounced from the palace, and then sent a calling card the next day

after seeing some stuff unfold, I changed my mind on calling card timing, and closed the game thinking I had saved after the fusing session

I didn't save

Here's some music for your next attempt.

Gonna try and blast through so of those game you boyos are so keen on. Persona 5, Nier Automata, and Yakuza 0 are them boys. Changing them all to easy though!

Last time I blasted through a story, The Witcher 3, it didn't end too well :p
People who beat it know why

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gonna try and blast through so of those game you boyos are so keen on. Persona 5, Nier Automata, and Yakuza 0 are them boys. Changing them all to easy though!

Prepare to lose like 150-200 hours collectively.

See you in December.

We will probably be talking about next year's GotY by then, if my science is correct.

I was gonna buy Yakuza 0 but then I installed Morrowind for some reason and now I'm 25 hours deep so

I looked at my giant backlog and decided to reinstall Warframe. In preparation for the open world thing, which doesn't make any sense in retrospect.

I have only played Warframe for the past week.

send help

imBask

Banned
catching up on the Sunshine video

I just wanna say, Alex and Abby are high as hell the controls are really good in that game and the jetpack is great

Necro

Banned
hi

do you hate gbwest?
I have a hard time finishing most gbeast content actually. Especially after hearing "shine" a million times.

No, stay away! You don't want to be contaminated by this filth.

I went with Makoto so filth permeates within my soul

Rank the Mario games with "2" (or "two") in the title and we'll see

To be honest im fine with never playing another mario game again. Love watching jeff and dan make levels though.

Nier's easy mode is nuts. It's almost worse to use it to blast through the game as it essentially becomes you taking 2B around like a dog and having her do her business, which can be pretty boring. Oh wait, I am seeing that auto attack can be turned off. Might just do that :p

I have a hard time finishing most gbeast content actually. Especially after hearing "shine" a million times.

I cannot help you. I cannot save you from this thread.

Good luck

And welcome!

Shido's

I didn't save

Wait so how much of your progress did you lose? Either way that sucks big time.

Jothel

The Sales guy I'm working on a project with at the moment looks so much like Shibusawa that it's actually a tad unsettling

Speaking of Shibusawa, I love that the GBeast guys seem to believe that the only way we could disguise a person's ears being pierced is through CG. Surely the entire makeup departments that work on movies couldn't handle a tiny hole.

Crash Browses GBGAF: A Short Story

I'm so sorry, Blitz. I had to do it.
5bqmoh5.gif

my worst vice is water flavorings

which compared to the 8 sodas or so I drank a day prior to getting sick in november? not too bad

I've cut off on soda completely a few months ago and thankfully I don't find water flavorings that addicting BUT I do love to drink sparkling flavored water from time to time. It sure as hell alot healthier than just regular soda.

So I have been lurking here for ages. Was wondering if its okay if I post here.

You guys crack me up

50KGsd4.gif

Welcome.

LiK

Fire Pro Wrestling looks WAY worse than I expected. The graphics are ugly as hell. Looks like a cheap browser game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom