• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
I still feel the Giant Bomb crew should do a series of East vs West style Splatoon 2 team battle videos at some point. I'm sure they could potentially have a good time doing that and would appreciate the game more that way.

And sure, a has been pointed out above, they don't have to play each new game but they also shouldn't dismiss a game outright that might scratch a similar multiplayer itch as Rocket League, PUBG and other games have been doing just because it looks too familiar to the first game on a surface level (BRAD!) imo.

That or atleast try a Salmon Run session over local wireless with four duders. That could be cool, just like that Gears of War 4 horde mode video they did or the Destiny raids.

Weird how most of them, including Jeff, were quite enthusiastic about the first game back in the day (which was reflected in the GOTY deliberations that year) but that the majority of them never stuck with it or liked it enough to follow in Rocket League's example and do East vs West videos when the game made it possible with an update to play with friends and tweak settings and such (unless I'm misremembering things - I don't have gaming friends so I never tried these features).

do they even have that many switches?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I tried to low carb diet thing but now im at the point that I burn so much fat from work and the gym that i'm losing too much weight

oti

Banned
West will stream the Destiny beta

count on it

I have been but finding the 'good calories' is hard

i'm sick of yogurt

My Youtube was full of outlets live steaming the beta lol. How video game journalism has changed.

Nuts are high in calories, avocados, cheeses. Stuff like that. Olive oil is also great.

RBH

2951826-cp_fireprowrestling_world_unfinished.00_32_16_32.still001.jpg

Unfinished: Fire Pro Wrestling World 07/17/2017

Spirit of Jazz.

This was fantastic

Ashby

my worst vice is water flavorings

which compared to the 8 sodas or so I drank a day prior to getting sick in november? not too bad

I wish! I've reached a point where I'm 100% positive I won't be able to lose weight without cutting out beer and I just don't know if that's possible.

derFeef

I'm gonna watch some Breaking Brad Demon's Souls before going to sleep and hope for euqually good content in the future.

Brad, if you reading this: Dead Rising

Giant Bombcast 490: Sometimes Pepperoni, Sometimes Hot Dog
A strange odor wafts through the halls of Giant Bomb, so we huddle in the podcast studio to chat about Splatoon 2, the Ataribox, all the action at EVO, the end (?) of the Miiverse, and the unexpected return of Casey Hudson.
Filed Under: Skullomania, Atari, EVO Championship Series, Miiverse Integration, Destiny 2, Prey, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Splatoon 2, The End is Nigh, Casey Hudson

tesqui

Code:
I'm gonna watch some Breaking Brad Demon's Souls before going to sleep and hope for euqually good content in the future.

Brad, if you reading this: Dead Rising

Brad Rising was great for the like 2 episodes they did. Brad + Rorie is a good mix.

Man I was really pulling for
-----Abby------
with that crazy move set, but you can never count out
Brad, the man of 1003 holds

All these years later, I still don't really get why people gushed so much about Bastion. It's a fine game, but nothing super special. It doesn't make sense why the GB crew was so quick to drop Renegade Ops during GOTY 2011 but gave Bastion a top 10 spot even though to me they seem so incredibly similar in terms of depth.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
All these years later, I still don't really get why people gushed so much about Bastion. It's a fine game, but nothing super special. It doesn't make sense why the GB crew was so quick to drop Renegade Ops during GOTY 2011 but gave Bastion a top 10 spot even though to me they seem so incredibly similar in terms of depth.

Err what, they stuck to renegade ops for a long time.

I find bastion super fun once you've unlocked all the modifiers. Also the narrator is still a neat trick.

Agreed on Bastion. It's kind of just a dumb hack and slash with a gimmicky narrator. Transistor is way better in basically every conceivable way, but the press that loves the mediocre Bastion seemed to turn up their collective nose at Transistor.

Also Pyre seems completely uninteresting.

pizzacat

Banned
"I don't know why people were gushing about this game, all it had was *reason why people were gushing about game*"

Also they know the people who made it, follow the money obviously

Agreed on Bastion. It's kind of just a dumb hack and slash with a gimmicky narrator. Transistor is way better in basically every conceivable way, but the press that loves the mediocre Bastion seemed to turn up their collective nose at Transistor.

Also Pyre seems completely uninteresting.

I haven't tried Transistor yet, and Pyre looks really intriguing to me. I always want devs to invent more crazy sports instead of just trying to adapt real-life sports to games. Really shocked that there hasn't been more of this with the critical mass that Rocket League hit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I haven't tried Transistor yet, and Pyre looks really intriguing to me. I always want devs to invent more crazy sports instead of just trying to adapt real-life sports to games. Really shocked that there hasn't been more of this with the critical mass that Rocket League hit.
Rocket league is real though.

You should look at Sports friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom