• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

Finally DOTA has returned to the website.
goodjob.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif

I was hopeful that Ben joining would lead to more DOTA content because I really did enjoy the videos they did. It was also what lead to me getting into playing DOTA and party queuing with people from the GB channel.

Do you think they can convince Brad Muir and Greg Kasavin to visit the office again to play another in-house Dota match? Because that was probably my favorite GB video ever.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm locked out of my apartment, went to the sushi spot next door now I'm just listening to old Bombcasts and eating sushi until my girlfriend gets back to let me in.

Hindl

Also it's so weird to see them excited for odyssey now when they've been pretty much ambivalent towards all the 3D mario games mentioned in the GOTYcasts that I've listened to.
Well that would only be Galaxy 2 and 3DW, which both are linear platformers (though excellent). Galaxy 2 omission is odd but 3DW was a safe (but very good) 3D platformer. Odyssey is returning to the style of 64. Also, it's weird and really shaking up a core Nintendo franchise. When was the last 3D Zelda any of them cared about before BotW? Wind Waker?

Curufinwe

Boy Sunshine sure looks like a crummy 3D Mario. Glad I went straight from 64 to Galaxy.

I get that they need to try new things, but who other than Dan thinks two hours of watching them play Sunshine is better for the audience than something like TLC. They could literally play any released videogame.

Oxirane

I think Brad and Ben should do a feature where they play all the other MOBAs. They could call it, I dunno, Ranking of MOBAs.

I always thought that during Extralife Brad should try a MOBA Medley, where he plays all the MOBAs with his crew. Or he could get Will and Norm to play some Demigod matches on stream.

My most wanted content is probably Jason taking the other guys through (a lot of) a Monster Hunter game with guest players (Ian, 8-4, Drew etc.). Brad has been saying he's been waiting for it to be on a 'big boy console' every time it comes up, so it would be good to get some content.
Failing that, maybe even just Jeff trying to kill the first large monster with each weapon type would be cool to see.
Although it's probably not going to happen at GB, at least there's a good chance Easy Allies will give Monster Hunter extended coverage.

BearPawB

Banned
Wandered over to the Star Citizen thread....wow, some real delusional people over there.

*sidenote

Destiny 2 seems fun. If you didn't like Destiny 1 I doubt the beta would change your mind...but damn, the quality of that mission/strike was very high

danm999

I get that they need to try new things, but who other than Dan thinks two hours of watching them play Sunshine is better for the audience than something like TLC. They could literally play any released videogame.

I actually like the feature TBH, but that's also because it's not me playing it.

Them playing Mario Sunshine with a "hook" is better than them just playing it. I feel like Alex's dislike of it would have just tanked that as an idea, but the fake gambling makes it fun.

It also made me do a playthrough of Mario Sunshine on my channel, and it's fun now because I can rip through it and just laugh about how many issues they have.

I think I laughed harder at today's stream than I did at any single episode of TLC.

Alex just needs to open up to betting more. He seems very focused on winning rather than having fun

Dan - "Alex, bet me on..."

Alex - "I won't bet you on anything"

Episode 1 squashed it, but it's not like it's "real" money, so I kinda wish he would have just went with Dan's nonsense to open it up a little.

ike_

Wait, what? Disco Guy from Yakuza 0 is Dave Lang, right? Tell me GBEast realized this.

cqkSzD7.gif

Please tell me this. I am dying to watch that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom