• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
s4Ci4tJ.png

http://jeff.zone/post/163175203376/hey-jeff-i-remember-you-that-you-mentioned-on-a

derFeef

Valtýr;243978111 said:
I've been listening since day one and I've never heard Danielle scream or cut people off, not a once. At least to the degree you're claiming.

That can't be right. Just a few minutes in and it's happening.

xuchu

What is this?! They can't be serious in going for the all hero challenge in dota. Not only do they have to play a match with every single one of its 113 heroes, they have to win with each one. I haven't played dota in years at this point and even my knowledge base of the game is higher than theirs.

This is going to go the way of daily dota and will be dropped halfway through the series, if it even gets that far.

What is this?! They can't be serious in going for the all hero challenge in dota. Not only do they have to play a match with every single one of its 113 heroes, they have to win with each one. I haven't played dota in years at this point and even my knowledge base of the game is higher than theirs.

This is going to go the way of daily dota and will be dropped halfway through the series, if it even gets that far.

This sounds like the dota version of Mario Party except without the entertainment for the audience.

oti

Banned

Oh god please no. I though the challenge was to buy every hero or something. Spinning wheels. Throwing money at garbage. You know. Cool Dota stuff. Not had Dota stuff.

xuchu

Oh god please no. I though the challenge was to buy every hero or something. Spinning wheels. Throwing money at garbage. You know. Cool Dota stuff. Not had Dota stuff.

Hopefully it will be this - their own version of the all hero challenge (all the heroes are free you know, problem iirc is that not all heroes have cosmetics, may have changed now though) because if they are seriously going for the in game achievement all hero challenge, this feature will be never ending.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i'd watch a casual version of that DOTA thing w/ Abby & HoTS

Started playing Mass Effect 3 this past week. The running animation is hilarious.

still waiting on their ME2 Endurance Run - or i'm going to have to sit down and play it at some point

Maybe spice it up with "for every Dota match GB loses on stream, they have to donate $5 to a charity"? Or "for every Dota match GB loses, one of their teammates loses a finger" in the style of Yakuza?

Jintor

mass effect is one of those games where i only remember the good, i.e, basically nothing about the game itself

also watching this yakuza 5 ql after watching all of bite is fun. i'm pretty interested to find out how kiryu ends up where he is in yakuza 5 in, uh, seven years

Destiny 2 make it seem like having more story in destiny is somehow the wrong move.

Destiny didn't have too little story, what there was was just incoherent and dry as all get out. They seem to have overcorrected into shrill Whedon-esque wisecracks every 30 seconds, which is really grating to me, especially those Ghost "jokes" during strikes that you're going to run dozens of times. Now it just seems like they're afraid to take themselves even a little bit seriously, which is a shame. There's a lot of potential in Destiny's universe.

Yeah it wasn't that Destiny didn't have a story, it was that it was sterile and lame as fuck with a shite structure. Looks like they nailed that again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Destiny didn't have too little story, what there was was just incoherent and dry as all get out. They seem to have overcorrected into shrill Whedon-esque wisecracks every 30 seconds, which is really grating to me, especially those Ghost "jokes" during strikes that you're going to run dozens of times. Now it just seems like they're afraid to take themselves even a little bit seriously, which is a shame. There's a lot of potential in Destiny's universe.

It's kinda what puts me off modern disney movies too.

I wonder if we as a generation can ever move away from that.

Not to say it's something that will always put me off. Night in the woods is wisecracking as hell but it knows why we crack wise: to hide our deep insecurities.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Just think, a month of Dota videos and then they go to PAX yet again and produce one video for two weeks. I wonder if we'll get an entertaining Pax wrestling show this year...haha.

Jintor

So how many here are getting Splatoon? Enough for full private matches? Or League teams? Or Salmon Runs?

yeah but ausgbgaf ping will probably be terrible

quote for friend code (friend codes are a terrible idea nintendo why are you so bad at online)

Rainmaker

Banned
Brad, Jeff, and Ben were a really enjoyable team in the Destiny 2 Unfinished.

I had forgotten how much I loved Splatoon until I got in the Splatfest the other day. I'm extremely excited.

AngryMoth

When I heard they were putting more into the story with Destiny 2 I thought I'd give them another chance but watching this unfinished I think this series just isn't gonna be for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom