• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i.... like... both?!?!

Sorry, no coast bias for me. I even watch UPF.

Dont tell Piston

zgAeQvC.gif

Alienfan

I don't really understand the "Ben's voice is out of his control, so stop complaining about it" posts. You can absolutely control your voice to a degree, speaking into a microphone is very different from speaking in real life, it takes time to adjust (just look at early GameSpot content) . Thankfully, Ben seems to be taking on the criticism, toned down his heavy breathing and has become a lot more pleasant to listen to now. It will only get better

kiguel182

PUGB is a bore to watch, I don’t get it. I just don’t.

Maybe I should watch the latest murder island but the ones I watched were just them wandering around and then dying.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
God why must MOBA matches take so long?

I feel like there's probably a market for a moba with the match length of a splatoon or even overwatch.

BearPawB

Banned
I basically beat the Crazy Taxi tapper, so I tried the WWE one....it isn't nearly as friendly with premium currency as the other game

A lot of people like Terminator 2 over Terminator 1.

I love both but I can't choose a favorite. Like things I love about Terminator 1 is that it's atmospheric, bleak with an amazing score. It's also a very focused experience. Terminator 2 is bigger, louder and the universe is expanded upon in ridiculous ways. The film itself feels like a road trip movie. It takes place in many locations that by the end of it you really feel like you took on this massive journey with the characters. Not to mention the incredible action sequences, practical & CGI effects.

I can't choose which one is my favorite so I prefer to put it in day & night terms. Terminator 1 is a film I'd mostly enjoy watching at night and Terminator 2 is a film I'd mostly enjoy watching while the sun is still shining.

Oakinn

Maybe I should watch the latest murder island but the ones I watched were just them wandering around and then dying.

watch the charlie murder one. It's my favorite by far and they mix up how they've been playing. SPOILERS: people other than them die

I really like watching JackFrags play the game. He edits the video to trim out all the boring stuff and is very good at the game.

Hasney

Is Paladins classed as a MOBA? I know some like to claim it's on Overwatch clone, but it has mounts and buying upgrades. Those matches are of a human length.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I love it but I can't choose a favorite. Like things I love about Terminator 1 is that it's atmospheric, bleak with an amazing score. It's also a very focused experience. Terminator 2 is bigger, louder and the universe is expanded upon in ridiculous ways. The firlm itself feels like a road trip movie. It takes place in many locations that by the end of it you really feel like you took on this massive journey with the characters. Not to mention the incredible action sequences, practical & CGI effects.

I can't choose which one is my favorite so I prefer to put it in day & night terms. Terminator 1 is a film I'd mostly enjoy watching at night and Terminator 2 is a film I'd mostly enjoy watching while the sun is still shining.

Go with the one that doesn't have Lil' Eddie Furlong. It's the only decision.

Oakinn

Is Paladins classed as a MOBA? I know some like to claim it's on Overwatch clone, but it has mounts and buying upgrades. Those matches are of a human length.

It's Overwatch with skill trees and Cards. Its a nice twist on OW but not even a light Moba

Go with the one that doesn't have Lil' Eddie Furlong. It's the only decision.

As much as I hate that little annoying shit head. His character is justified by a few scenes with The Terminator, he's just written annoyingly and I wish that wasn't the case. We could have had a good kid character instead we got this little shit head.

- J - D -

I love both but I can't choose a favorite. Like things I love about Terminator 1 is that it's atmospheric, bleak with an amazing score. It's also a very focused experience. Terminator 2 is bigger, louder and the universe is expanded upon in ridiculous ways. The film itself feels like a road trip movie. It takes place in many locations that by the end of it you really feel like you took on this massive journey with the characters. Not to mention the incredible action sequences, practical & CGI effects.

I am more satisfied after watching T2. It feels like a full course meal whereas T1 is like a (really good) steak, but with no sides.

Lari

Terminator 2 IS better than Terminator 1.
How is that even an argument.

Also, i'm a film major. So what I say on the subject is law.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
As much as I hate that little annoying shit head. His character is justified by a few scenes with The Terminator, he's just written annoyingly and I was that wasn't the case. We could have had a good kid character instead we got this little shit head.

I mean, sure. The protagonist of the movie is written, directed, and performed badly. That's kind of the problem.

Terminator 2 isn't bad but the character on screen most is the actual worst. And Arnold is also real not good, as he tended to be in any role requiring him to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom