• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Don't forget to install the App. We can join lobbies easier that way.

When I heard they were putting more into the story with Destiny 2 I thought I'd give them another chance but watching this unfinished I think this series just isn't gonna be for me

They don't know know what The Darkness is. That's all you need to know really. It's just pretty cut scenes.

OK. In that case it's truly hilarious how they gush over the new iPhone every year and spend thousands of dollars on it and don't know how this kiddy tech works.

Heck, it's hilarious how they work in this industry and don't know this to begin with.

Lol don't get me started about SF Games Press and iPhones.

Edit: Hey Oti! Yesterday I finally got a 3 month internship followed by junior web dev position offer. Germany here I come 🇩🇪

I'm looking forward to this Dota thing(gonna miss it live though as I have shit to do). I don't understand Dota but if it's Jeff playing then I'm in.
Does this count as anime?
1259359-spawn01.jpg

Because it's damn good

The openings with Todd Mcfarlane counts as anime. The rest of the series though is fucking great, Keith David is amazing as Spawn.
Make sure you call me out for my Get Even opinions after you play it, DM. I need to talk to someone about the game.

If I finish what I have at hand earlier, I may jump in and finish it today!

My monies is ready.
So how many here are getting Splatoon? Enough for full private matches? Or League teams? Or Salmon Runs?

I'm getting it!

They don't know know what The Darkness is. That's all you need to know really. It's just pretty cut scenes.

I was always under the impression that it was just a catch-all term for "evil". I don't really know why this is a sticking point, they never made out like it was more than just a vague contept/cool name.

oti

Banned
Lol don't get me started about SF Games Press and iPhones.

Edit: Hey Oti! Yesterday I finally got a 3 month internship followed by junior web dev position offer. Germany here I come 🇩🇪

Oh man, News of the Day. Welcome to Germany. I'll visit you.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
$200 is too much in the range of "I can actually get proper fashion pieces" instead of "dumb shit because I like the stuff"

I mean Mario 64 had a similar structure.
It's just that Sunshine's levels were not great.

What I've seen of Mario 64 doesn't look like it aged that well either.

kiguel182

My Switch is coming tomorrow! (According to delivery services). Right in time for some Splatoon. Haven’t finished Horizon yet so Zelda will be waiting.

If Jeff isn’t in the Dota content so they can explain stuff to him (and the audience) then it seems like a mistake. Also, bring Kessler back!

From what I've seen the structure of odyssey seems pretty similar to sunshine?

Not sure if I want odyssey anymore.
Nah, they've changed it up; no hub, and you can stay in the levels collecting as many moons as you want while the level dynamically changes to reflect what you've done.

oti

Banned
My Switch is coming tomorrow! (According to delivery services). Right in time for some Splatoon. Haven’t finished Horizon yet so Zelda will be waiting.

If Jeff isn’t in the Dota content so they can explain stuff to him (and the audience) then it seems like a mistake. Also, bring Kessler back!

It would be utterly pointless if that's the case. The only two ways for me to endure Dota content is either Brad throwing money away or Jeff trying to understand this mess with me.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If that was one of the easier levels Steal my sunshine is never going to end is it.

Love the rampant betting though.

Hindl

$200 is too much in the range of "I can actually get proper fashion pieces" instead of "dumb shit because I like the stuff"

What I've seen of Mario 64 doesn't look like it aged that well either.
No games from that era aged well. SM64 didn't have a second analog stick for the camera and basically set the blueprint for 3D console movement. I'm not too worried about it

oti

Banned
For real though, if Odyssey has too much filler between platforming I'm going to be super disappointed.

Just make Galaxy 3 next plz.

Hasney

I'd play a Galaxy without the pointer bullshit, or wait for emulation again. Wouldn't be nearly as excited as I am for Odyssey though.

Watching Abby develop a gambling addiction is well worth my premium dollars.

New Premium Content. My First Vegas Trip with Abby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom