• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Paladins classed as a MOBA? I know some like to claim it's on Overwatch clone, but it has mounts and buying upgrades. Those matches are of a human length.

Nah, classed based shooter with cards (I love cards!). All modes are objective based

Terminator 2 IS better than Terminator 1.
How is that even an argument.

Also, i'm a film major. So what I say on the subject is law.

False
Get your money back

Lari

I watched Castlevania last night and really enjoyed it, but the whole thing felt like the intro to a cool show not a cool show in and of itself.

Here's hoping they produce more episodes soon.

I mean, sure. The protagonist of the movie is written, directed, and performed badly. That's kind of the problem.

Terminator 2 isn't bad but the character on screen most is the actual worst. And Arnold is also real not good, as he tended to be in any role requiring him to talk.

Arnold I have no problem with and him feeling distant/cold is what makes the film works. The smartest thing Cameron ever did was never let The Terminator have emotion, when he says at the end " I know now why you cry" to the little shit head, it has a much stronger impact. That's like one of the few moments where the little shit head of a character justifies his presence in the film.

Terminator 2 IS better than Terminator 1.
How is that even an argument.

Also, i'm a film major. So what I say on the subject is law.

So is Dan so that argument is just right out the window though

I haven't seen Terminator 1 in ages so I don't have a strong opinion on it. I will, however, say that I think T2 aint all that. It's fine. It doesn't deserve its status as some kind of untouchable classic.

imBask

Banned
to be fair tho, i'll take a Dan-type of film major over the typical type of film major any day. Pretentious film majors are actually the worst thing in the world

Lari

to be fair tho, i'll take a Dan-type of film major over the typical type of film major any day. Pretentious film majors are actually the worst thing in the world

I think music snobs are worse (wah don't wanna go to this party they'll play bad music, waah this band you're showing me is just a cover band).

But I hear you.

kiguel182

Dan makes every film major invalid to me. Well, at least the ones from the university of Kansas.

Edit: also, not the biggest fan of mas max. Great visuals but little else. Didn’t do much for me.

Oakinn

I think music snobs are worse (wah don't wanna go to this party they'll play bad music, waah this band you're showing me is just a cover band).

But I hear you.

you have a good weekend ahead of you then

edit: responded to wrong quote but you get the idea

imBask

Banned

But I hear you.

Well, the film major WILL come to the movies with you but will complain the whole time and compare everything to Tarkovsky and some serbian indie film from the 90s so idk

Jintor

whelp this splatoon 2 download is gonna take 4 hours! thanks libs for the fukt internet and thanks ninty for no preload!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom