• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Liara was able to be romanced by either. Dont remember the rest

You can sleep with your PA. Can't remember the other lesbian options.

Girl on monogendered Alien who looks like a hot blue girl

theotherguys.gif

Sounds nice. Thanks.

I usually listen to the Bombcast in the background while doing other things, but the Beastcast... Im in my Snuggie all comfy and stuff.

Curufinwe

Talking about "skipping through" parts of the podcast is always weird to me. I have listened to hundreds of episodes of Giant Bomb podcasts and I have never once felt the urge to skip any part of it. Are you guys just unable to handle listening to people talk about games you don't like?

I skip now when Dan talks about food. It's too gross to listen to anymore.

I was fairly lukewarm on the Splatoon 2 demo (my first experience with the series), but the overall positive takes on the game, and its very fun "style" are bringing me back towards purchasing it.

Picked up FFXII last week but still have yet to play it, and just bought Cosmic Star Heroine on the PSN sale yesterday. I know if I get Splatoon 2 I probably will not get to FFXII before the fall game rush begins.

Decisions, decisions.

Hindl

So Nintendo may be making an N64 mini next year. I don't think it'll be nearly as popular as the NES/SNES, especially since it won't have Rare stuff and the other issues with the N64
I was fairly lukewarm on the Splatoon 2 demo (my first experience with the series), but the overall positive takes on the game, and its very fun "style" are bringing me back towards purchasing it.

Picked up FFXII last week but still have yet to play it, and just bought Cosmic Star Heroine on the PSN sale yesterday. I know if I get Splatoon 2 I probably will not get to FFXII before the fall game rush begins.

Decisions, decisions.
Wait a week or 2 and see how player impressions of Splatoon 2 are. It's an online multiplayer game you won't miss much. Play FFXII/Cosmic Star Heroine in the meantime

kiguel182

I think you're totally right but the word is equally applied to people like Austin, even on gaf I've seen it thrown around towards him. It's just used to dismiss someone and/or their ideas. I prefer attacking the argument and not the person making it.

I agree that the word is constantly misused to attack people that are simple smart. Austin is a great example because an actual pretentious person doesn't behave anything like him. I mean, the dude likes wrestling in a super earnest way.

Being pretentious is more about projecting you are smart than actual being so. I think that some people just can't seem to differ the two.

After all the talk about motion controls I’m kinda scared of playing the game tomorrow. What if I don’t like it? WHAT IF?

I turned the motion controls off for the demo. With it only being a 3 hour demo I didn't want to spend time getting accustomed to a new control scheme, but I could tell with dialing in the sensitivity and some practice, it could work very well. That being said, standard controls were more than usable.

oti

Banned
After all the talk about motion controls I’m kinda scared of playing the game tomorrow. What if I don’t like it? WHAT IF?

Turn them off.
Play for 10h.
Hit a skill wall.
Turn them on.
Get accustomed to motion controls.
Break through the skill wall.
Never look back.

Oakinn

I can't do the motion controls. I know people swear by them but I couldn't do it. ARMS was even worse. Pro controller for me.

The fact that the majority of Dunkirk discussion on GAF consists of circlejerking over precisely which flavor of IMAX you must see the film in honestly makes me less interested in seeing it at all

kiguel182

I turned the motion controls off for the demo. With it only being a 3 hour demo I didn't want to spend time getting accustomed to a new control scheme, but I could tell with dialing in the sensitivity and some practice, it could work very well. That being said, standard controls were more than usable.

Turn them off and crank up the analog stick sensitivity? But the gyro aiming is actually quite good

Turn them off.
Play for 10h.
Hit a skill wall.
Turn them on.
Get accustomed to motion controls.
Break through the skill wall.
Never look back.

I’ll try the single player with motion to see how it is. I don’t need to be the best player in the world but also don’t want to feel an handicap if I use dual sticks only. We will see.

I’m still getting it tomorrow!

The fact that the majority of Dunkirk discussion on GAF consists of circlejerking over precisely which flavor of IMAX you must see the film in honestly makes me less interested in seeing it at all

I don't get the hype over the movie, the trailer didn't make it seem very good at all. But I think Nolan is pretty much the most overrated director out there. EVERYBODY loves him and I think he's... okay? He makes exactly one type of movie well.

imBask

Banned
I don't get the hype over the movie, the trailer didn't make it seem very good at all. But I think Nolan is pretty much the most overrated director out there. EVERYBODY loves him and I think he's... okay? He makes exactly one type of movie well.

but he's really good at doing what he does and I think that's the point, that's what some people want. Decent stories with great set pieces and nothing more

People putting him as one of the greatest are probably wrong, but so are people saying he's trash IMO

but he's really good at doing what he does and I think that's the point, that's what some people want. Decent stories with great set pieces and nothing more

People putting him as one of the greatest are probably wrong, but so are people saying he's trash IMO

I think I agree. More than anything I'm glad he's getting the money to make these movies that aren't superhero sequels or 80's remakes.

Strax

Kingsman is a better movie than Fury Road, and Im not a film major.

To quote myself from april

I'll never understand how people can love Kingsman so much. Matthew Vaughn has made some really entertaining films but Kingsman is, sigh, just not that. It's a movie made by an ad agency to be cool. It's so self-aware but lacks the soul of Hot Fuzz or Scott Pilgrim. There isn't a single likeable character in the entire film. Even the best scene in Kingsman the feels like was directed by a hungover Edgar Wright.

While the trailer for Dunkirk didn't do anything for me I disagree he makes only one type of movie well. Memento, Insomnia and The Prestige aren't at all close to Inception or Interstellar in style.

imBask

Banned
I think I agree. More than anything I'm glad he's getting the money to make these movies that aren't superhero sequels or 80's remakes.

that's also very true, at least he's doing some "original" stuff instead of fucking remakes and reboots omg who the fuck asked for a Flatliner remake UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH

i regret to inform you all that tens of millions of people play Dota

I'll watch just because it's been a long time since I've played it regularly and I'm curious to see how things have changed in the past few months. And at least it looks like they're trying something slightly interesting with the All-Hero Challenge rather than just playing the game straight up.

i regret to inform you all that tens of millions of people play Dota

I'll watch just because it's been a long time since I've played it regularly and I'm curious to see how things have changed in the past few months. And at least it looks like they're trying something slightly interesting with the All-Hero Challenge rather than just playing the game straight up.

Giant bomb wishes it had tens of millions people watching its dota content.

I know when I think giant bomb I think dota

Giant bomb is so in tune with games that theyre the #1 dota site

Dota and giant bomb? Theyre infamous together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom