• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santar

Can someone clarify or confirm what Dan did with his second PS4 (he talked about it briefly on last weeks beastcast)? My daughter plays a lot of overwatch and I want to upgrade her to her own PS4 and wouldn't mind avoiding two ps+ subscriptions.
I think what he did was set his wifes console as his primary console. That way all users on that console gets acces to all his games and online play. Meanwhile as long as the console he's using himself is connected online he too can access all his stuff on his console.

This is the worst stream. Literally of zero interest to anyone who doesn't play DOTA and probably even if you do

GBW please. Stop sucking so hard.

Ben said he wanted it to be a learning experience for people who don't like Dota and they've just spent the last 10 minutes explaining complex mechanics with no context. I'm already lost and switching this off. I gave it a shot.

oti

Banned
This is literally Ben and Brad playing Dota.
And since this is Dota, if you don't play Dota, this is worthless.

GBWest, please.

Moppeh

Banned
I missed the beginning of this. Are they not doing the all hero challenge? They are just picking whatever they want?

They're doing you a favor. This is embarassing content.

Yeah this isn't great. I like Dota but there's no way this can be as interesting or informative as Purge and Day9's videos.

It would be more interesting if they got Jeff to actually play the game and try to get through the all hero challenge.

This is the worst stream. Literally of zero interest to anyone who doesn't play DOTA and probably even if you do

GBW please. Stop sucking so hard.

But theyre still getting settled in the office
Jason is still learning
They need to hire another producer
Ben has good ideas we swear
Jeff is busy hiring

Kalor

I liked Daily Dota when Brad did it and I'll watch this but more Dota content is the last thing GBWest needs. It'd be fine if they had other new features recently but this is it.

Harpuia

4 years is about the last time I tried playing Dota seriously but wowzers the presentation on menus and transitions they added as super duper good looking.

Catching up on Sunshine while cleaning up my place. (I... don't know why I took a day off work and wound up fucking cleaning.)

"Cut herself on a gumball machine while playing Super Mario Sunshine" would be a pretty great tombstone.

TheCrow

Holy shit at the big plays! Ben is doing good work as coach.

Is Jeff not going to join in? And it's just the daily Dota feature with a different name. What. Why.

Jeff would be useless and just distract brad. This is nothing like daily dota. Ben is actually helping brad get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom