• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been one of my GB pet peeves. They constantly settle for stuff they know they like instead of branching out and trying new things with an open mind and maybe discovering something new that they enjoy.
Well that's what the all hero challenge is! You're forced to try heroes you don't necessarily play! See, they're giving you exactly what you want!

0LBf98Z.png

I really dislike this attitude. GB is my favourite media outlet and I care about their opinion the most. I'm not asking them to make a 24h Fortnite live stream, but they should definitely check out that game. They are free to not like it or not care about it.

Asking a video game outlet to play new video games isn't some crazy demand. Even if it is a "personality driven" media outlet. Breaking News, everything is personality driven nowadays.

Honestly I agree.

It's like when "the world's number one playstation podcast" wouldn't touch The Last Guardian or Gravity Rush 2 and then shit on them for not selling.

oti

Banned
Honestly I agree

"Yeah so this is a movie podcast but we didn't watch the new movies this week because we don't care let's talk about that other movie we've talked about for dozens of hours in the past instead because we're a personality driven movie podcast."

imBask

Banned
I really dislike this attitude. GB is my favourite media outlet and I care about their opinion the most. I'm not asking them to do a 24h Fortnite live stream, but they should definitely check out that game. They are free to not like it or not care about it.

Asking a video game outlet to play new video games isn't some crazy demand. Even if it is a "personality driven" media outlet. Breaking News, everything is personality driven nowadays.

but they talked about Splatoon 2 on the bombcast and you also complained they didn't talk ENOUGH about it...

I really dislike this attitude. GB is my favourite media outlet and I care about their opinion the most. I'm not asking them to do a 24h Fortnite live stream, but they should definitely check out that game. They are free to not like it or not care about it.

You don't think they'll do a quick look of Fortnite?

imBask

Banned
East : "our new feature is a Mario Sunshine crazy gambling game with everyone involved and shenanigans all around"

West : "our new feature is Brad playing Dota by himself, again"

Im worried guys that GBwest will stop playing new gamez

I hear that jeff is going to quick look old games now and brad and ben will quick look dota heroes

Please comment subscribe and like this post so it will be upvoted and giant bomb will see it

oti

Banned
but they talked about Splatoon 2 on the bombcast and you also complained they didn't talk ENOUGH about it...
Dude, no matter how much you care about Splatoon, that "talk" was the laziest thing they've done in a while, absolute zero effort behind it. They could very well talk about it some more in the coming weeks but it was launch week. At least looking up the modes before you talk about them is the bare minimum you should do for your audience, don't you think?
You don't think they'll do a quick look of Fortnite?
I'm sure they will. The other user brushed those games away because they might not care about them. Which is an attitude I don't like, as I've said. If that's the standard we have for GB then what are we even doing here.

imBask

Banned
Dude, no matter how much you care about Splatoon, that "talk" was the laziest thing they've done in a while, absolute zero effort behind it. They could very well talk about it some more in the coming weeks but it was launch week. At least looking up the modes before you talk about them is the bare minimum you should do for your audience, don't you think?

I'm sure they will. The other user brushed those games away because they might not care about them. Which is an attitude I don't like, as I've said. If that's the standard we habe for GB then what are we even doing here.

yeahhh sure, idk

GB is not really about covering all the popular games anymore I guess, people always enjoyed their weird stuff a lot more than the "normal gaming" stuff so you can't blame them for taking that path in a way

I'm sure they will. The other user brushed those games away because they might not care about them. Which is an attitude I don't like, as I've said. If that's the standard we have for GB then what are we even doing here.

GB has literally never been like what you want, so idk what you've been going on about.

Every time I come into this thread, people are complaining about the dumbest fucking shit.

imBask

Banned
They have thousands of dollars in equipment, yet they always manage to have the 2nd mic sound worse than a Blue Yeti

It's almost impressive

oti

Banned
GB has literally never been like what you want, so idk what you've been going on about.

Every time I come into this thread, people are complaining about the dumbest fucking shit.

Saying they should cover new games instead of old games they have covered for literally dozens of hours is "complaining about the dumbest fucking shit".

OK, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom