• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan has a gigabit internet connection now. He said that he pays only $65 a month for it. Meanwhile, I'm paying more than that for 10mbps down, 750kbps up :(((((

Extra Life Dan, this year from home, possibly.
gKHTkaT.jpg

fxUshXj.jpg
I'm actually really enjoying it. It's a gacha game that has some really fun mechanics and despite the 8 billion systems I've had no issues with progression yet. It's kind of everything that I want for a podcast game.

It felt really overwhelming at first because even when Jeff said that the menus are BUSY on UPF(well it looked like it as well). I didn't imagine it would be this much. However, you do get used to it the more you play. It's definitely a perfect podcast game!

pizzacat

Banned
Alex wanting a nemesis system in Yakuza makes me feel like he completely misses the point of the series.

Yakuza that is a procedurally generated game would not be the same game. You come to Yakuza because of the crafted melodramatic fun bullshit and crafted dumb sidestories.

the same podcast they are suggesting a Team Fortress as PUBG

like at this point i kinda just dont find myself caring when they say stuff liek this

EDIT: what i'd do for 10 ping on ow god damn

Alucrid

Banned
i could see a procedurally generated mr shakedown who changes to how you beat him last or something. but trying to do that to main villains is a no go

ryseing

being mildly depressed is definitely Millennial culture actually

Looking at my daily medications, this is completely accurate.

You forgot the ADHD tho.

I'm actually really enjoying it. It's a gacha game that has some really fun mechanics and despite the 8 billion systems I've had no issues with progression yet. It's kind of everything that I want for a podcast game.

Hmm. I need something to balance out my FFXIV time until Destiny 2 comes out. Are the bonuses of the $60 edition worth the extra $20?

Hmm. I need something to balance out my FFXIV time until Destiny 2 comes out. Are the bonuses of the $60 edition worth the extra $20?

I'd say so. But (I think) you'll have the option to upgrade if you want so I'd suggest going in for the cheapest pack first and seeing if you like it.

I saw Dan's tweet on upgrading his internet and I immediately began feeling inadequate. Sadly, my suburban internet options do not approach gigabit speeds without doing business plans, but I just put in an order to upgrade from my flaccid 24mb/s to a much more respectable 150mb/s.

GB should do a splatoon feature/tnt/thingy. Abby, Alex, Dan, Jeff, and Jason(?) are rotating team captains and play with the community against each other. Everyone else can add commentary #ContentCreator

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
is splatoon even fun to watch? i like playing it but its just a lot of me shooting the ground

Pro Splatoon is hella fun to watch. Mostly because they play modes that are more about getting kills.

I dunno about the chuckefucks at Giantbomb who seem to think that fragging out is not part of the game. Salmon run should be fun.

Tubobutts

What if they play Splatoon and every time you die you have to put a quarter in a gumball machine and if you get a red gumball you have to drink a gallon of paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom