• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Discussing internet speeds is always weird to me because internet plans here are great with cheap prices. Kinda puts things a bit in perspective.

Joeku

Discussing internet speeds is always weird to me because internet plans here are great with cheap prices. Kinda puts things a bit in perspective.

The Americas and Australia are big-ass places that only got settled
(stolen)
a few hundred years ago. We have a lot of room and are really spread out. Laying down wire takes a while.

kiguel182

The Americas and Australia are big-ass places that only got settled
(stolen)
a few hundred years ago. We have a lot of room and are really spread out. Laying down wire takes a while.

We are a small country and some rural areas probably don't have great coverage too. Obviously that problem is amplified in big countries.

I live in the biggest city so obviously coverage isn't a problem.

hamchan

The Australian government also fucked up the plans for the country to have some good internet and now we're left with garbage that still cost us like $50 billion.

Dany

Banned
I'm glad GB has been having a drought of content. Feels good knowing I didn't miss anything important.

New Beast coming this morning yeah?

I'm glad GB has been having a drought of content. Feels good knowing I didn't miss anything important.

New Beast coming this morning yeah?

Meanwhile I haven't been able to watch GB content for the past week or so and now I'm wondering how the fuck I'm going to fit all this into my life.

Luckily I'm starting my vacation next week so I'll be able to catch up.

derFeef

Meanwhile I haven't been able to watch GB content for the past week or so and now I'm wondering how the fuck I'm going to fit all this into my life.

Luckily I'm starting my vacation next week so I'll be able to catch up.

This so much. Lately it has been a lot of (east) content.
ALso starting vacation next week!

daveo42

Banned
After finishing BitE, I'd say Dan shouldn't play Kiwami or any of the other Yakuza games on the site. Cool guy fights all around and he's huffing and puffing over the combat the entire time. Real good game and it would have been a better series if Dan didn't try to just mash his way to victory and maybe remembered a few of the moves he picked up or even just blocked half the time.

I look forward to an Alex-controlled Yakuza feature in the future.

Joeku

After finishing BitE, I'd say Dan shouldn't play Kiwami or any of the other Yakuza games on the site. Cool guy fights all around and he's huffing and puffing over the combat the entire time. Real good game and it would have been a better series if Dan didn't try to just mash his way to victory and maybe remembered a few of the moves he picked up or even just blocked half the time.

I look forward to an Alex-controlled Yakuza feature in the future.

I have no doubt this is going to happen.

Tubobutts

What if Dan plays Kiwami and every time he mashes triangle instead of paying attention to the heat action symbol he has to put a quarter in a gumball machine and if he gets a red gumball he has to stick a handful of nails in his mouth and then Alex punches him in the face ?

hamchan

What if Dan plays Kiwami and every time he mashes triangle instead of paying attention to the heat action symbol he has to put a quarter in a gumball machine and if he gets a red gumball he has to stick a handful of nails in his mouth and then Alex punches him in the face ?

Sounds more fun than playing Dota.

daveo42

Banned

Add betting and I'm in. All bets are related to how well Dan performs some actions and the only penalties are against Dan for failing.

Sure. But please take a loooooooooooooong break from Yakuza for a while.

Early 2018 okay with you? That's at least a few months off. In the meantime, you can enjoy some Shenmue 2 action that Dan seems keen to get back to.

Joeku

After this year Japan's going to stop releasing games. No Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, or Final Fantasy VII Remake for anybody.

Joeku

Welp, I'm off to do the final Elusive Target before it expires in a few hours.

Bittersweet.

I bet Dan would call Shenmue 2 a better game than Yakuza 0.

Dan thought egg shells were the "whites", goes to Wrestlemania every year, and was the first person to get married in a Taco Bell.

He says and does a lot of weird shit.

Shenmue was great *for its time* but people who insist it's actually still great are kind of crazy. I get nostalgia is a hell of a drug but come on. Kinda jumped the shark at the end of 2 anyway. I'll be curious to see where 3 goes with that, if it ever comes out.

Zocano

Shenmue is a hot dumpster fire mess of a game and Yakuza 0 is my goty and I love 3 and 4.

I take being called the same as a shenmue fan an insult.

One thing I've learnt from BitE.

Yakuza fans are the saltiest fans.

And I actually like the series!

Dark Souls fans are way more up their own ass (I am one).

But the shenmue and yakuza playthroughs both had some of the pilots actively tune out and stop putting effort in to learning and adapting to the game, so frustration from any fans is warranted if not a little overblown.

Dan brute forcing the combat was annoying but didn't at all outweigh my enjoyment in seeing them react to all the story stuff and whatnot.

karobit

If you sign up for a year of Japanese PS+ you get a download code for Yakuza Kiwami so they could be playing it -right now-*

(* in japanese only)

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i should start Beast in the East, if only because Abby might join the next game

though ideally the next ER is Abby playing Mass Effect 2 w/ Vinny & co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom