• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've learnt from BitE.

Yakuza fans are the saltiest fans.

And I actually like the series!

Everyone was mostly patient until he starting whining and shitting on the game!

If they want to half ass Sunshine and Yakuza or any other game, fine I'll live. But then to get frustrated and call the game bad is a frustrating experience for the viewer who I think it's second nature to want to take the controller and show a friend how to get better in situations like this.

Hey guys

I finished Nier Automata yesterday; ending E. I came across this link in the spoiler thread, where you can read on the game's lore. Apparently it answers pretty much every question one can have after beating the game. It also contains some translated stuff found in side content that was only released in Japan. I'm going to read it later today.

Obviously, do not read if you haven't gotten ending E yet. Or do if you don't care.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_suggested_reading_order

daveo42

Banned
This Waypoint Nier spoilercast is okay, but not nearly the deep dive I was hoping for.

Hey guys

I finished Nier Automata yesterday; ending E. I came across this link in the spoiler thread, where you can read on the game's lore. Apparently it answers pretty much every question one can have after beating the game. It also contains some translated stuff found in side content that was only released in Japan. I'm going to read it later today.

Obviously, do not read if you haven't gotten ending E yet. Or do if you don't care.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_suggested_reading_order

Thanks. I looked through the spoiler thread here to flesh out a few bits of info, but anything extra after beating the game on Sunday is appreciated.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This Waypoint Nier spoilercast is okay, but not nearly the deep dive I was hoping for.

They got some things wrong too, but yeah, can't really cover that much with how long it is.

I have like a collection of supplemental analysis of the game if you want. I can just PM you.

What did you think btw?

daveo42

Banned
They got some things wrong too, but yeah, can't really cover that much with how long it is.

I have like a collection of supplemental analysis of the game if you want. I can just PM you.

What did you think btw?

Send it. There are a few things I think I got wrong or missed context on, but I really loved the game. Basically Route C on to the end were nothing short of amazing in terms of story.

kiguel182

Finished Horizon. The ending was nice although it doesn’t change my feelings towards the story. It’s a nice universe with a run of the mill story and main character that it’s too good at everything and everyone loves and I don’t know, it could be better and I don’t totally get all the praise. It’s an average YA story.

Now I’m probably get on with finishing Splatoon 2’s single player to then buy Zelda. I need a break from open worlds.

Oakinn

morning all. Splatoon 2 is super good. Somehow i have amiibos on way for it now.

Also totally agree route C in Nier is fantastic

2952339-cp_serielcleaners_ql_07202017.00_12_09_15.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Serial Cleaner
Dan shows Vinny the way around a crime scene while Vinny shows Dan the dangers of identity theft.

Oakinn

It's doubtful but I hope Brad takes the lead on Murder Island today. We don't get to see enough Rudds on the stream. Short of that, anyone but Dan.

Nah that's because Abby hates videogame stories.

She has the exact odd quirk as me where I don't care about stories in games unless the game is intended to be a primarily narrative experience, then I focus on it

I played through the entire campaign of GTA V with dialogue off and skipping every cutscene, for instance

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
She has the exact odd quirk as me where I don't care about stories in games unless the game is intended to be a primarily narrative experience, then I focus on it

I played through the entire campaign of GTA V with dialogue off and skipping every cutscene, for instance

same, which is why id like to see her with vinny on more fmv / adventure games

she said she didn't like stories in games, unless experiencing the story was one of the main points of the game. Hitman is a good example, there is a story but it's so not the point of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom