• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
#autotomato is now trending.

nier_automato_by_weeeps-db3ks29.png

kai3345

Banned
I saw everyone saying to play the side quests and I kinda don't want to play it anymore for the time being! I want to be able to just absorb the story! I'm still trying to plat MGSV anyways! About 140 hours in and 93% done!

don't feel forced to do sidequests. if you ever feel yourself getting bored/burnt out, just mainline the story. you can go back and finish side quests later

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It is kind of nuts to think that after all the years of hype and expectations, and persona 5 probably won't even be a serious consideration for Top 10.

And I'm not saying as the game being bad, more like it was something we expected them to love in some ways.

It is kind of nuts to think that after all the years of hype and expectations, and persona 5 probably won't even be a serious consideration for Top 10.

And I'm not saying as the game being bad, more like it was something we expected them to love in some ways.

It didn't really last in the spotlight, did it? It came out, and for that month everyone talked about it. But it kinda died.

Nier on the other hand, people still talk about it and revere it. Horizon too. Even Breath of the Wild.

Persona 5 died though.

Teddified

Honestly I expected none of them to really play it unless they played it for the site because of the length. So I am surprised that Alex ended up playing through it.

robotrock

Banned

If you have been paying attention to the site in the years since the Persona 4 endurance run it was silly to think it'd ever rank. Seems like Jeff got tired of the endurance run requests (and also regularly doesn't play long JRPGs) and Vinny is a family man now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom