• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

I posted fuck tons of pics a few days ago. It certainly is quite something. I also got it before I knew it was early access, like I read that July 25th was the release date only to find out it's actually early access shit lol I should've researched more but I had disposable income and I didn't mind getting it to fuck around with my cousin or a friend.

The best part of all this is that Fortnite's been kicking around in some form or another for 5+ years, and it still feels like an early ass early access game.

Eh. I wanted a new game to play and looking at the calendar nothing else is catching my eye until Destiny.

I will say the streaming stuff is kinda neat. Basically, there are exclusive quests for streamers and their viewers. Best part is that you don't have to be actively streaming- just link your Twitch account. I think I will be though just because the game encourages it so much.

Pat Baer is tweeting about GB Unarchived right now

Personally if I was running GBU I'd take it down. I feel like the point of that channel is to make a place for stuff that isn't archived and can't be seen elsewhere. Since Pat has a superior version of that content up on his official channel it doesn't really make much sense to have it on GBU

Just my opinion, not trying to tell anyone how to do their "job"

Personally if I was running GBU I'd take it down. I feel like the point of that channel is to make a place for stuff that isn't archived and can't be seen elsewhere. Since Pat has a superior version of that content up on his official channel it doesn't really make much sense to have it on GBU

Just my opinion, not trying to tell anyone how to do their "job"

Totally agree

Since I posted this in the X vs XIII thread already, thought I would post it in here too because I'm just too curious about the results. This is a poll for those of you that played FF-XIII and what your experience with XIII-2 is (including didn't play).

http://www.strawpoll.me/13535593

Without influencing the poll too much, I want to believe that if given a chance people will realize that
XIII-2 is a top 5 Final Fantasy game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Since I posted this in the X vs XIII thread already, thought I would post it in here too because I'm just too curious about the results. This is a poll for those of you that played FF-XIII and what your experience with XIII-2 is (including didn't play).

Without influencing the poll too much, I want to believe that if given a chance people will realize that

I feel like that's an indictment on the final fantasy franchise which I agree with.

I've only played FF8, and even then I spent about 16 of my 20ish hours playing Triple Triad, but FF XIII and associate's always seemed liked a series thst I would like.

xiii-2 is gud

id go
13-2
13-3

hamchan

Hey instead of complaining about Giant Bomb Unarchived being super fast with their uploads, I'm going to thank them for being just that good and making sure that all this footage isn't lost forever to the void.

Thanks guys!

Really enjoying Pyre. Neat characters, great art, an interesting world/mystery, and the 'Rites' (the sport part) are pretty fun. Music is rad, especially at the third rite.

derFeef

Okay the brush/aoe weapons are making Splatoon fun for me. But boy there are some weird design decisions in the menu's and features.

danm999

13-2 is the best yeah.

13-3 is the worst. A mess.

Tagyhag

Back in college I went to an anime night once.

Once.

There are people magnitudes beyond her.

Nah those people are just trying to act "kawaii".

Futaba is an exaggeration. You don't see NEETs walking outside wearing giant masks and curling into a ball and crying when someone asks them a question.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How's everybody doing?
I'm just popping in here to say, the people who actually enjoyed that "Margret" bit in the Beastcast weeks ago are lunatics and probably unsafe for society.
I'm stuck on a 6 hour boring as fuck boat ride so it's really hard to NOT entertain me right now, but dear God.
Abby is maybe half as funny as she thinks she is

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The australian bit today was kinda nearly about as bad, but I'll give it to the bombcast that at least there's a context instead of this sudden out of nowhere bit.

oti

Banned
What is it with Australia and GB? First we had this months-long feud between Australian cities and now we have comedy bits in both podcasts.

What are you hiding, Australians?

Joeku

Really enjoying Pyre. Neat characters, great art, an interesting world/mystery, and the 'Rites' (the sport part) are pretty fun. Music is rad, especially at the third rite.
I am trying my damnedest to tell if the Voice is Logan Cunningham again, cuz he is definitely involved. It just doesn't sound at all like Rucks or the Transistor. Game's got style pouring out of it.

Also, Makoto puts everyone else to shame in that game. Futaba's schtick especially got way too old way too fast.

Joeku

What is it with Australia and GB? First we had this months-long feud between Australian cities and now we have comedy bits in both podcasts.

What are you hiding, Australians?
Australia is a country the size of America with two-thirds the population of Canada. They're separated and bored. Gotta do something with their time!

oti

Banned
Australia is a country the size of America with two-thirds the population of Canada. They're separated and bored. Gotta do something with their time!

How about install decent Internet speeds or not kill the Great Barrier Reef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom